Masktchi`s out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Masktchi is the one who`s kicked out of TamaIsland this week! B) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: TamaIsland

Goodbye Masktchi. We`ll miss you! :(
How is that true? I clicked on the link thingy and Memetchi is still there! And I clicked see last week's results and it said "THE TAMA WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF VOTES IS: MEMETCHI!" :)

See? He cannot possibly be out!!! :D

I just checked and it is true. He/she IS OUT
He isn't.

I asked my friend if he was out and they said they went on their computer and Memetchi was there. B)

MASKTCHI IS NOT OUT. I CAN STILL VOTE FOR HIM AND MEMETCHI IS STILL THERE! DO YOU HEAR ME? SHE IS STILL THERE! :)

I can see this blowing up... so I went to tama island and found out that....

memetchi: out on week 6 ;)

masktchi: out week 7 ;)

I hope this is going to cool things down a bit...

Oh yeah... GO MAMETCHI! (I voted for you!!!)

:) B) ;)

He isn't.I asked my friend if he was out and they said they went on their computer and Memetchi was there. B)

MASKTCHI IS NOT OUT. I CAN STILL VOTE FOR HIM AND MEMETCHI IS STILL THERE! DO YOU HEAR ME? SHE IS STILL THERE! :)
Try it now! Masktchi has lost!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like B) well :) can win ya ya

:) B) I'm voting for Gozarutchi now, and I thought that Masktchi would win. ;)

I can see this blowing up... so I went to tama island and found out that....
memetchi: out on week 6 :D

masktchi: out week 7 :blink:

I hope this is going to cool things down a bit...

Oh yeah... GO MAMETCHI! (I voted for you!!!)

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :blink:
Please help! :D is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_- -_- I'm voting for Gozarutchi now, and I thought that Masktchi would win. :(
Oh, no! Sorry Masktchi is out. I have JUST been on Tama Island and Memetchi had gone! I'm so unhappy. :( Sorry to everyone!

Oh. well! I think Masktchi doesn't want to be a winner! Maybe he just wants to stay simple. :)

When I came onto Tama Island, on week 3, something strange, went wierd with my username! :D It would only take numbers and I voted tons for masktchi and I don't think that my votes got through! A few days ago, the usernames finally were ok and I didn't vote much! Coz i thought my other votes had got through, so I didn't think I needed to go mad voting! :rolleyes:

Now Msktchi has gone! I should have voted more!

Hey, Yumi, I love Gozarutchi! As much as Masktchi, so we can both vote for him!!!

Sorry, everyone! :eek:

It's a shame. If he won maybe he would be more onfident with himself.....

Masktchi, you're still a winner in my heart :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

I love you :)

It's a shame. If he won maybe he would be more onfident with himself.....Masktchi, you're still a winner in my heart :wub: :lol: <_<

I love you :)
Yes. I think has done wonderful for a character who poeple don't really like! :D :)

You are the best, :) ! :wub: :D

You got half way! You've been wonderful! YAY! ;) :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back