WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPAND.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bazla1234

Reaction score
my first promblem is that me and my friends where connecting. and we both had love hearts, we kept connecting on persent and my friends tamagotchi kept giveing mine bad prestents?, and when i checked the faces it had 3 faces, instead of love hreats? what happand do the faces go down if the other sents a bad prestend?.

my second promblem is that my friend tamagotchi waas in direct sunlight. and when he looked at it, it went beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. what happand :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If your friends Tamagotchi is giving you bad presents, it's probably just that your tamagotchi characters aren't compatible. I'm not very good at advice about connecting, because I've only connected a few times with other Tamas, but maybe you should keep trying with your friend and your tamagotchis will become better acquainted :)

And about the sunlight issue, a lot of people have been saying that leaving your tama in direct sunlight can cause problems. It's probably nothing permanent, just that your friends tama overheated and caused a glitch, I guess.

my second promblem is that my friend tamagotchi waas in direct sunlight. and when he looked at it, it went beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. what happand :gozarutchi:
that happend to me! but i had to buy a new tama. :blink:

my friend nnevwr had to buy a new tama he just reset and download. but now it died, and hes got a boy..

my first promblem is that me and my friends where connecting. and we both had love hearts, we kept connecting on persent and my friends tamagotchi kept giveing mine bad prestents?, and when i checked the faces it had 3 faces, instead of love hreats? what happand do the faces go down if the other sents a bad prestend?.

my second promblem is that my friend tamagotchi waas in direct sunlight. and when he looked at it, it went beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. what happand :blink:
About the connecting... :D

The bad presents don't mean that they are taking away the smiley faces. :lol:

I connected my Tarakotchi with my friend's Mametchi and my tama had one heart and their tama had all hearts! :eek:

In about an hour, an hour full of connecting, both tamas had all hearts! See? :huh:

You just have to connect lots and lots and lots! :D :D

Hope I helped.

For 1: SOme Tama's have different levels of how they like each other as above says. One might love one but the other might just getting to know each other, it's just like real life! ^_^

For 2: Read the Glitch list there's a problem similar to that there. All I know is that the infrared or something reacts to direct sun, might have to get a new Tama because something's messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back