My Oldie is creeping me out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robotchi

Reaction score
Well if you have a girl oldie if u make it go to sleep on its eyes the pupils (black part) go away and all you can see is the white part of its eye. For some reason it reminds of this scary movie ive seen! :p

They are creepy,I have a debugged Tamagotchi and I was joking around and I said I'd get an Old Timer,I wasn't really going to do it but my sister hit the middle button so I got the girl old timer.(But it was a boy,it only looked like the girl oldie)I put it in hyper time and I saw it sleep.It creeped me out.

i had the oldie grandma thing too! but when its sleeping, those are its eye lids not the white part of her eye!

It's VERY creepy,my brother got one and it fell asleep and now I know what you mean.

I think that Tama Gotchi is weird thats y i always Say yes 2 da matchmaker (oldie that u r takin bout)

What movie was it what rating and how old were you because if you were too young it could have freaked you 4 life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back