V3 Hinatchi showed up as a Nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
Something happened to my tamas when I connected them yesterday - I wonder how many others have noticed this..

I connected my V2 (Ojitchi) with my V3 (Hinatchi) because the Hinatchi is a teen character that you can get on both V2 and V3 - and I want to see a Hinatchi on my V2 friends list… (with me so far…?) :blink:

When I had finished connecting I went to my V2 friends list and the Hinatchi showed up as a Nazotchi… :furawatchi:

Now, I know the Nazotchi appears when it encounters a tama character that is not programmed into its little circuits - that often happens when you connect a V2 with a V1 that doesn't have as many characters on it :furawatchi:

But the Hinatchi is definitely a V2 and a V3 character - so why did it show up as a Nazotchi on my V3 friends list? :blink:

Has anyone else connected with an older version tama and got the Nazotchi on the friends list - even tho' the tama character should - in theory - already be programmed into their tama?

Yeah, I've noticed this for many other tamas. I think those tama's programming was changed (severely?) so the other tama thinks they're completely different. That's all I got. :furawatchi:

Yay! I helped a guide! :furawatchi:

Hi Tama Mum.

It's because when you connect your V2 with your V3 you have to select V1 on the V2, and 'others' on the V3. As Hinatchi isn't on the V1, it shows up as a Nazotchi.

It seems weird I know, but only V1 characters will show up as themselves - even when connecting a V2 with V3, because you have effectively set them to be V1's when you connect them.

I hope that makes sense.

If it doesn't, send me a PM, and I will try and explain it better.

Spudilike.

Wow, that sounds much better than how I said that. I was trying to say that, but it didnt come out right.

Something happened to my tamas when I connected them yesterday - I wonder how many others have noticed this..
I connected my V2 (Ojitchi) with my V3 (Hinatchi) because the Hinatchi is a teen character that you can get on both V2 and V3 - and I want to see a Hinatchi on my V2 friends list… (with me so far…?) :D

When I had finished connecting I went to my V2 friends list and the Hinatchi showed up as a Nazotchi… :D

Now, I know the Nazotchi appears when it encounters a tama character that is not programmed into its little circuits - that often happens when you connect a V2 with a V1 that doesn't have as many characters on it :D

But the Hinatchi is definitely a V2 and a V3 character - so why did it show up as a Nazotchi on my V3 friends list? :D

Has anyone else connected with an older version tama and got the Nazotchi on the friends list - even tho' the tama character should - in theory - already be programmed into their tama?
Different versions just do that!

Well, well - how strange! :D

Thanks spudilike - makes sense and explains why I also have a (V3) Tarakotchi friend showing up on the list :rolleyes:

Well - that's bad news for my V2 then... I only have one, so it is going to have to have V1 characters - or I am going to have to roam around trying to find ppl with V2s to connect with...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back