Special Tamagotchi Snack Machines??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko-Sama

Reaction score
A friend who works in a comic store (in Scotland) told me that there were restaurants in Japan with a special "Tamagotchi Machine." You connect to those machines with your Tamagotchi (using the infrared) and it gives you a special treat to give to your Tamagotchi. This supposedly causes it to evolve into a special character.

I asked him where he heard it, but his connection died. ^^;;

Has anybody else heard this rumor? Or know anything about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kinda true. In some Lotteria Burger places, there is a giant Tama. You can connect your Tamagotchi to it and it will give you special items. I don't know about the evolution part though.

I think they've stopped using thoose giant tama's. Somebody should get thoose on eBay, they'd make a killing!

yes, it IS true. it's called DekaTamagotchi, and there are limited edition characters you can get (the burger-chi) and each burger-chi has its own name (collectibility-ness...).

it's only compatible with tama plus, so i don't think it would work if you went to japan and tried using the US or UK version. :-/

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/deka/index.html <--link! scroll down and you'll see a pic of the DekaTamagotchi thingamajigger. :p

i wanna go to japan and buy a tamplus just to try this. hehe

Wow.. Those are cool... They should make them for the tamagotchis in america... They would make a fortune off of it here....

I hope they do bring it to Mcdonalds, afterall, they did have Tamagotchi Happy meal toys in '97...

that'd be awsome! but i don't think tamagotchis are as popular now as they were b/c here in san diego i never see anyone playing with them! but i think once the word gets out about tamagotchis being back it'll be a huge hit. what do you think? are they popular enough to get this new machine here in the US?

that'd be awsome! but i don't think tamagotchis are as popular now as they were b/c here in san diego i never see anyone playing with them! but i think once the word gets out about tamagotchis being back it'll be a huge hit. what do you think? are they popular enough to get this new machine here in the US?
We can't tell the future we will just have to wait. If they do I'm going to be in line to use one, even if I'm the only adult there.

Lol! I'd love it if they had them over here. Although it would be really funny if my Tamagotchi mistook the Burger-chi thingy for real food and tried to eat it!

Burger-chi: Hello, how are you... Ow! Hey, quit biting me! Ouch!

Tamagotchi: Well, fancy that... a talking burger! *chomp*

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they do bring it to Mcdonalds, afterall, they did have Tamagotchi Happy meal toys in '97...
Tamagotchi happy meal!!! ;) they should do that in England, but they never do stuff like that over here! :unsure: A giant tama in McD's - that would be cool :D

lol... that'd be funny if some stupid overobsessed fanatic sued lotteria because a bugerchi would die of high cholesterol. sorta like that guy who sued mcdonalds for blaming that they were the cause of his obesity.

"my tama is having a heart attack! too many magical burger snacks from lotteria! (goes to medical icon) the tama defibulator! CLEAR! *zap* OH NO! FRIED BURGER! (oozes ketchup from the sides) AHH HE'S BLEEDING! what has this mad obesity epidemic come to??? nOoOoooooo!!!"

...yeah. lol. kinda random.

A friend who works in a comic store (in Scotland) told me that there were restaurants in Japan with a special "Tamagotchi Machine." You connect to those machines with your Tamagotchi (using the infrared) and it gives you a special treat to give to your Tamagotchi. This supposedly causes it to evolve into a special character.
I asked him where he heard it, but his connection died. ^^;;

Has anybody else heard this rumor? Or know anything about this?
:eek: whoa.. thats scary. i wish they were in canada.

Oh yah, my mom was thinking to open up a shop like only for japanese toys and stuff, after she saw how gullable people were at buying overpriced stuff at a convention. I bought a pair of 10$ nbc slippers.. they are like.. 1 buck on ebay xS

Klike rip-off. Anyways, yah. If we did do that I would want everyone in my area to go there! Instead we are opening a pet shop :'[ Oh well! The Giant tama would go straight in there if it was ^^ K so cool. SO cool.

I've seen those on ebay for like 45.00 bucks They are so kool! i was gonna buy one , but it had just been purchased, so i got 2 entamas

the tama deka is nice..

i saw this tamatalk guy selling them on ebay...

and his ketai..

but that was a while ago..

and....

seeing how bad bandai does with advirtising, id suppose that japan would like some tamas for themselves only.

do YOU like to share EVERYTING?

like if you give a piece of food to your friend at lunch [something good that everyone likes like ice cream] and then someone sees you and b4 you know it then everyone is crowding around you for some, some pplz you dont even know...

kinda like that but with tamagotchis and japan, and all the contries asking for tamas.

they hafta draw the line SOMETIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back