weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has this happend to you

• yes of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • does a dog poop in the toilt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crisiitchi

Reaction score
Right,my sister has got a tamagotchi and me too.

We connected and got kids.

A few hours later my tamagotchi died!!! :rolleyes:

so she deleted me from her friend list.

but then she cuold not visit her parents!!! :D

P.S.:she was in gen. 2.

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- -_- :) :( :(

please visit my dog bosun here

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a usual thing, many people wondered about^^

im very sure

Last edited by a moderator:
yours died because it was meant for the mother,or father,to die.....it will take care of the baby for a few hours,then when it sleeps and you turn the light of after a few hours it will open the lights,look at the baby,say a few words,pause,and leave,leaving you to take care of baby tamagotchi,but because you can't see the parent,well that may be a glitch or something

^_^ Did you go to parent/History,keep pushing button B (middle) until it says ''password for pc'', enter that in your computer and you should be able to do what you want.

Look everyone it did die because there was an angel and it was day time and i had to reset it. :blink:

And the baby wasnt there any more eithere!!!!

I've never deleted any of my tams' friends, so I really don't know. I would think that you should be able to visit the parents if your tam is gen. 2 or more.

:rolleyes: :kusatchi: :angry:

well..the death thing i dont understand...but the other thing about not being able to visit her parents i do....you c....

there is a glitch in tama v3s, when you delete a friend it also deletes your family tree

its best not to delete your friends until necessary ( when your friends list fills [which is at 50])

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back