V3 Souvenir 32 has finally been discovered!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think it proves it

• Well, Duh! It's in the code!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! It looks like the truth to me...

• Maybe...

• Of course not! It proves nothing!

• Nope! It's a scam!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretgotchi

Reaction score
Souvenir 32 may not have been put on the site tamatown.com yet... But Ausername at tama-zone has found something! It proves that souvenir 32 is a Famous picture! Take a look! https://www.tamatown.com/items.xml

It says:

<item item_name="famouspicture" title="FAMOUS PICTURE" hex="9F" price="na" />

This may prove that The rumours about the famous pictures... are true!!!

Please Reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Souvenir 32 may not have been put on the site tamatown.com yet... But Ausername at tama-zone has found something! It proves that souvenir 32 is a Famous picture! Take a look! https://www.tamatown.com/items.xmlIt says:

Please Reply!
Wow! The 32th souvenir!!! :lol:

I went to the king today for the first time! I'm just happy to do that, let alone 32 souvenier!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

But notice that the code number for the Baseball Cap and the Balloon are both 92. So maybe the file you found isn't really being used, in which case...

But notice that the code number for the Baseball Cap and the Balloon are both 92. So maybe the file you found isn't really being used, in which case...
Yeah, you do have a point... :lol:

Aw, I was getting all excited back there! Ha-Ha! :blink:

Yes, I agree.

The chart dosen't look like it was made propely so there probably isn't a 'famous picture' yet...

-sk8er girl-

Awww Man... I almost thought it was the truth.. anyway, thanks binary!

Listen Everybody, Rey Mysterio has confirmed that souvenir 32 is the famous picture, so i'm e-mailing bandai to check if the file tamatown.com\items.xml is in use O.k?

Look What I found... Tamatown.com\items.xml says:

There may be a few free items we may be able to win in the foodcourt! I have indicated them with stars

<item item_name="lollipop" title="LOLLIPOP" hex="6B" price="*na*" />

<item item_name="candy" title="CANDY" hex="6C" price="*na*" />

<item item_name="crepe" title="CREPE SUZETTE" hex="6D" price="*na*" />

<item item_name="friedchicken" title="FRIED CHICKEN" hex="6E" price="*na*" />

<item item_name="waffle" title="WAFFLE" hex="6F" price="*na*" />

<item item_name="chocolatebar" title="CHOCOLATE BAR" hex="70" price="*na*" />

It also has the complete dialogue for granparents;

-

<grandparentsHouse>

<firstVisit_A>Oh, it's been too many Tama-winks since I've seen you! Let my tired old eyes take a look at you...</firstVisit_A>

<firstVisit_B>you seem to have grown up so much! Just for thinking of me, I would like to give you a Tama-treat...</firstVisit_B>

<secondVisit_A>Another visit? I feel so loved.</secondVisit_A>

<secondVisit_B>You know, I think I may have something here for you...</secondVisit_B>

<thirdVisit_A>Hello again! Did you enjoy the other Tama-treat I gave you?</thirdVisit_A>

<thirdVisit_B>Just the other day I was thinking of you, and I picked this up just for you...</thirdVisit_B>

<fourthVisit_A>Wow, you've been visiting me quite often. Thanks, but don't worry about me.</fourthVisit_A>

<fourthVisit_B>Maybe you should visit your parents instead.</fourthVisit_B>

</grandparentsHouse>

This confirms that there is NO dialogue about the 'famous picture' there.

BUT- the list of data items that includes the FAMOUS PICTURE- actually has quite a number of current items missing from it -

some of the missing items;

Passport

Poster1

Poster 2

Poster3

Key1

Key2

Map

Textbook

Computer

Which is very odd

So Binary is right.. It's most probably a fake... But Bandai hasn't replied yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably a beta code of it. It's too simple and some things are missing.

Hmmm...I hope that Souvenir 32 has been released. :blink: I'd love to get it! I know this is off-topic, but can somebody tell me what souvenir 18 is? :D Please reply!!! :huh:

I've Confirmed with Bandai! This is what it says!!!! (I don't know why they have some weird looking A's in the middle though :) )

Souvenir #32 is given randomly through Tamatown. It is a portrait that your grandparents may choose to give on one of your visits to them.Â

Since we do not ship overseas we ask that you contact the following Bandai office for further product assistance.

Bandai (H.K.) Co., Ltd.

Â

www.bandai-asia.com

Â

Room 2902, 29/F

United Centre, 95 Queensway

Hong Kong

Â

Phone:Â 852-2866-0229

Fax:Â Â Â Â Â 852-2861-3661

It also has the complete dialogue for granparents;-

<grandparentsHouse>

<firstVisit_A>Oh, it's been too many Tama-winks since I've seen you! Let my tired old eyes take a look at you...</firstVisit_A>

<firstVisit_B>you seem to have grown up so much! Just for thinking of me, I would like to give you a Tama-treat...</firstVisit_B>

<secondVisit_A>Another visit? I feel so loved.</secondVisit_A>

<secondVisit_B>You know, I think I may have something here for you...</secondVisit_B>

<thirdVisit_A>Hello again! Did you enjoy the other Tama-treat I gave you?</thirdVisit_A>

<thirdVisit_B>Just the other day I was thinking of you, and I picked this up just for you...</thirdVisit_B>

<fourthVisit_A>Wow, you've been visiting me quite often. Thanks, but don't worry about me.</fourthVisit_A>

<fourthVisit_B>Maybe you should visit your parents instead.</fourthVisit_B>

</grandparentsHouse>

This confirms that there is NO dialogue about the 'famous picture' there.
*QUOTE MYSELF* Lol

ANyway Since they have cconfirmed that it is Souvenir 32, I'm also checking with my quote

I've Confirmed with Bandai! This is what it says!!!! (I don't know why they have some weird looking A's in the middle though :) )
Souvenir #32 is given randomly through Tamatown. It is a portrait that your grandparents may choose to give on one of your visits to them.Â

Since we do not ship overseas we ask that you contact the following Bandai office for further product assistance.

Bandai (H.K.) Co., Ltd.

Â

www.bandai-asia.com

Â

Room 2902, 29/F

United Centre, 95 Queensway

Hong Kong

Â

Phone:Â 852-2866-0229

Fax:Â Â Â Â Â 852-2861-3661
woah! really!!! SO COOL!

Souvenir 32 may not have been put on the site tamatown.com yet... But Ausername at tama-zone has found something! It proves that souvenir 32 is a Famous picture! Take a look! https://www.tamatown.com/items.xmlIt says:

Please Reply!
Wow, sounds interesting. I wonder how you get it... *starts experimenting on my three V3s*

~ Dolores ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back