Ur username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
:lol: Okay well I am called mangorox because my very first tama was called mango. She was a mametchi.

So yeah I am mangorox! :lol:

So, tell us all. Why r u called what u called ur username? :( :lol:

lol!

I am called toykopop. Thje tokyo comes froma song that I like called 'tokyo' planet, when i signed up I mispelt it tho. And the pop just comes from...pop i think it sounds cool :(

hey mangorox, where do you c ome from? you are always on at the same time as me... i live in australia.

My name [n]jappyx[/b] is the 1st ever website i ever made. It was bad, but i had fun with it :( and ever scince that, i have made my internet names jappyx.

I used it on runescape because there's a skill called magic, and I've used it on every single thing.

I'm called groovyme! because I just love the word groovy and I think I am groovy! lol :p

well, i think we can ALL figure out why my username is my user name! :eek:

well, IloveTAMAGOTCHI sounded so, i dont know, common. so i figured, how about, IheartTAMAGOTCHI. well, there you go. :p

everyone send me a message and be my friend!!

Sorry,i ment the username that gets u into TamaTown.

P.S. Don't worry about it, it's my fault not urs.

:hitodetchi: Okay well I am called mangorox because my very first tama was called mango. She was a mametchi.
So yeah I am mangorox! :(

So, tell us all. Why r u called what u called ur username? :angry:   :D
I'm called tamatamagirlie because, well, I LOVE Tamagotchis!

Well my username is Rikku_Yuna1772

I like Final Fantasy so I used 2 of my favorite people from it. Then again my made up person is Luna....The 1772 part is from neopets because someone had Rikku_Yuna so I put 1772 after it. Its easy to rember for me. But I prefer everyone to call me Luna. Well thats the history behind my username. And I have seen people use MY person for Role Plays. That makes me mad. Luna is my made up person Person.

~Luna~

Last edited by a moderator:
Meowbark was well cause I found it and it was a demon I used alot, (cat demon) And it suited her well and me

I don't no actually........

I made it from names I have recentley found. just took letters and this is what i got!

I thaught my favorite letter are jor. And my lest favorite are lau.

So i combined ther R's and Jorlaur is what io found

Well my cats name is bella and my name is nicole.

so bella + nicole = BellaAndNicole :angry:

i'm jeminy because on neopets my name was jeminy521 so i just put jeminy 4 here.

i am dagals cause my bestie and i couldnt be bothered to make 2 accounts so me made one to share and its called dagals

translation=dagals=Da Gals=The Girls!!!!!!!

It's pretty simple to figure out why I picked tamagirl_desy. Tama= I love tamagotchis Girl=I'm a girl Desy=Desmond is my cat and I love my cat!

There is your answer :ichigotchi: -TGD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back