Photo
- - - - -

my tama was tramatised!(sp)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

funsychloe

• funsychloe user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:47 AM ( #1 )

my tama just left its baby so i named it and everything then i bought the chest and the fishing pole and thats when the trouble started

the chest:a puff of smoke(or whatever)came out and my tama baby turned into an oldi then started dancing(or bobbing about)then it changed back into a baby!

the fishing pole:i used it and then it done the dudadudadua thing and then it came up the normal screen and there was a tiny skull above its head and all the hungry and happy hearts were gone!

please can somone tell me what happened :o :D

i personaly think they are rip-offs!(not the tama but the chest and fishing pole)!! :blink: :lol: :angry
:

Replies

Views

Started

30 Sep 2006

Last Post

03 Nov 2006

Honeysuckle

• honeysuckle user photo

Posted 30 September 2006 - 04:37 AM ( #2 )

my tama just left its baby so i named it and everything then i bought the chest and the fishing pole and thats when the trouble started

the chest:a puff of smoke(or whatever)came out and my tama baby turned into an oldi then started dancing(or bobbing about)then it changed back into a baby!

the fishing pole:i used it and then it done the dudadudadua thing and then it came up the normal screen and there was a tiny skull above its head and all the hungry and happy hearts were gone!

please can somone tell me what happened :D :huh:

i personaly think they are rip-offs!(not the tama but the chest and fishing pole)!! :o :D :angry
:

I always buy the fishing poles and chests, just hoping that there is something good about them, but i'm a bit stuipid because there hardly ever is! :blink: I think the magic lamp is bad, too, though! :lol:
These objects are just silly! There isn't a problem with your tamagotchi or anything! Just don't buy them! The fishing pole or the chest! :D

funsychloe

• funsychloe user photo

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:56 AM ( #3 )

thanks,but my friend got 5000 points from the chest!so i dont know!?

tamatalkercraze1111

• tamatalkercraze1111 user photo

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:21 PM ( #4 )

What are you ppl THINKING??!!! The chest and lamp and fishing rod are good. I got 3000 points from the chest, 100 from the rod and 6000 from the lamp! I got a tv from the lamp too! Its a matter of luck. You never know! ^_^

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:57 PM ( #5 )

I have bought the lamp several times - and the treasure chest - never had a bad experience.

I bought the fishing pole today - and so far have used it three times: first caught a fish, then caught a tin can, just caught the most enormous whale!

Happy hearts on the tama are all still full ^_^

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:57 PM ( #6 )

It depends... sometimes the lamp, showel, plant, and chest will give you good things, and sometimes bad! :huh: It just depends on luck. ^_^ You never know if it's something good, or if it's something bad until you try it! :angry:

~Tama-Love~

eRrOr

• error user photo

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:08 PM ( #7 )

Ive always had luck with the chest! but not the lamp! i havent tried the rod yet

bratztroxg

• bratztroxg user photo

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:53 AM ( #8 )

I always buy them!

Honeysuckle

• honeysuckle user photo

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:52 AM ( #9 )

Well, I know you can win money on those items, but I thought that for somebody who doesn't like their tama losing its hearts, i'd better tell them not to buy it! :D (no offense) :blink:

ichagotchi freak

• ichagotchi-freak user photo

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:31 PM ( #10 )

my  tama just left its baby so i named it and everything then i bought the chest and the fishing pole and thats when the trouble started

please can somone tell me what happened :(  :(

i personaly think they are rip-offs!(not the tama but the chest and fishing pole)!! :hitodetchi:  :D  :angry
:

blue What !i always get good stuff

Edited by ichagotchi freak, 02 November 2006 - 08:31 PM.

laalaa

• laalaa user photo

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:32 PM ( #11 )

keep pressing B it usally works

Cornelia

• cornelia user photo

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:56 AM ( #12 )

that happens a lot too me! :(

dora55214

• dora55214 user photo

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:10 AM ( #13 )

those stuff are good! i got an tv from one of those things but i already had an tv then.... anyway i good 800p from the chest before.But some times the things are bad.Its just luck!

cassiemommy

• cassiemommy user photo

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:42 PM ( #14 )

The chest part is weird. Because normally my adult, teen or kid turns into baby and THEN back to normal the its hungry and happy hearts are gone.