Souvonier 32!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
Guess what!

I sent an e-mail to Bandai America and they have confirmed it is the famous picture! But I sent them an e-mail back saying how do you get it and they said it's just a random selection by TamaTown and it's extremely rare. I hope all you TamaTalkers believe me, because it's true, you can contact too if you don't believe me.

Hope this settles everything.

~Rey Mysterio~ :blink:

Guess what!I sent an e-mail to Bandai America and they have confirmed it is the famous picture! But I sent them an e-mail back saying how do you get it and they said it's just a random selection by TamaTown and it's extremely rare. I hope all you TamaTalkers believe me, because it's true, you can contact too if you don't believe me.

~Rey Mysterio~ ^_^
Schweet! XD

Really? Hmm...Bandai is making this too mysterious! I hope it will be something good!

I'm going to get grandparents soon, so I'll have a look in the Grandparent's house. :huh:

I think your tama has to be a certain generation for the famous picture to be a souvenir! Am I right? :blink: :D

No, Bandai said it's just random. You don't have to be on any generation.

Hey!!!!what famouse picture....me wanna see<ME WANNA SEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I don't think anyone has a picture of it! It's so rare, nobody's got it yet. Anyways, if anybody's got a picture, you can post here! :blink:

~Rey Mysterio~

Strange, that Bandai wouldn't tell us. :D Well I guess we have to find out for ourself's. :D Good Luck to everyone who is looking and searching at TamaTown! :)

~Tama-Love~

Famos Picture? What of? What is it? I've never heard of it! How does it become the 32nd souveneir?

My dear :( ichigotchi was voted out of Tama_Island on the tenth week! I'm proud that she made it so far! She came third, if you think about it! I don't know why, but I do NOT like :( mametchi, so I vote now for :( furawatchi.

Your Sincerely,

-----barky;)-----

Famos Picture? What of? What is it? I've never heard of it! How does it become the 32nd souveneir?

My dear -_- ichigotchi was voted out of Tama_Island on the tenth week! I'm proud that she made it so far! She came third, if you think about it! I don't know why, but I do NOT like :mametchi: mametchi, so I vote now for :) furawatchi.

Your Sincerely,

-----barky;)-----
The famous picture is something you get from your grandparents, although it is very rare. I'm not sure if anybody has it yet! :eek: Oh well, I'm sure some TamaTalker will get it someday! :D

~Rey Mysterio~ :) B)

Guess what!I sent an e-mail to Bandai America and they have confirmed it is the famous picture! But I sent them an e-mail back saying how do you get it and they said it's just a random selection by TamaTown and it's extremely rare. I hope all you TamaTalkers believe me, because it's true, you can contact too if you don't believe me.

~Rey Mysterio~ :furawatchi:
Could you please copy and paste the e-mail response here?

(I'm not exactly claiming I wouldn't believe you, but I want to see the proof.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please copy and paste the e-mail response here?
(I'm not exactly claiming I wouldn't believe you, but I want to see the proof.)
I'll go do it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back