When does your Tamagotchi wake up in the morning!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A7ZForever

Reaction score
Well,It's 10:43!now and I haven't had breakfast yet,my mom is missing something,I'm hungry,and my Tamagotchi isn't up!!!!!!!!It wakes up real late!!!!!EVERYTIME!!!!When is the normal Tamagotchi sopposed to be awake at!!!!!!!! ^_^

It ranges. For example,my tama wakes up at 9:30 and my other one wakes up at 10:30 thats the lastest my tama ever slept. If its not that mabye the clock on your tamagotchi says 10:42 PM instead of 10:42 AM.

Hope I helped

-------------------------

^_^ Mamitchirocks121212 :angry:

Did you check your tamagotchi's clock? If the clock on your tamagotchi is not set to the time that it is when you woke up, then your tama won't wake up until his clock says that time. Tamas wake up the latest 10:00. If your tama's clock isn't set to that time, he won't wake up until the tama clock tells him to. If this is hard to understand and confusing, I'm sorry I posted it because I could find another way to word it. So I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck stopping the endless Zzz's. OH- One more thing, if you want to wake up your tama you could also just change the time to 10:01 and it should be up. So with that being said I don't know why I typed what I did before I told you how to wake up your tama. But anyways that's just a suggestion. Your tama will probably wake up sooner or later so don't freak out and try to stay calm. Good luck again and I hope I helped!

GotchiGirl96

:lol: ;) B) :ph34r: :blink: :D :p :) B) :huh: :) :p ^_^ :angry: :D

Yes, all Tamas should wake up by 10:00am! :huh: Your Tamagotchi clock is probably set to the PM time, not the AM. Try switching the two, that should help! :) ^_^ :angry:

~Tama-Love~

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the Tamagotchi's clock!

What is your Tamagotchi species? I could help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back