Choosen character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicgirl12

Reaction score
(do not try this with your tama, if you like it)

I did this on my v2, I opened up the back where the computer is, scratched debug, put a bit of water on the debug, put it back together,

reset it, it hatched very fast,because it was in fastforword mode, (you can tell if the egg shakes fast) pushed button A, and choose my character........... have you done also?, if so please repley,thanks!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Evanescence rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

''Look, here she comes now, bow down and stare in wonder, oh, how we love you, no flaws when you're prending''

.Everybodys fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. All you need to do is scratch the pencil lead. Don't put water in it. And P.S, debugging is I think almost foolproof because I have done it 4 times w/ no ill effects. Putting water... that's a different story. Like RTT said, it will ruin the Tama and short it and before you know it, you don't have a Tama!

~Nikatchi

why do peopple debugg their tamas?it ruins the whole random character thing!!!!!
De-bugging your tama for people who like doing it is ok, but i'll never do it! :blink: All the excitement goes! :huh: You will never have that feeling of thinking..."I can't wait to see what my tama is!" :D

TO choose your character, you have to press the A button when it hatches??

I've debugged my V2. But I still have that nice feeling of "whats it gonna be" on my V3s. :furawatchi:

I un debuged mine by taking a damp cloth and gently rubing the de bug button
Hmm...I guess you could do that but it might cause to get some water in the Tama though.....

Like I said before there is no Official way off Debuging it.

:ph34r: Itachi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back