Has this happend to u before?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eRrOr

Reaction score
I left my tama on pause for a while(it was a teen) then when i cheked it, it was some hamster tama! it was also still on pause!

You probably forgot to Pause it, and while you were away, it evolved into an Adult.

//CS

i think u r right because my cousin came over and played with it. but it wasnt wearing a costume...it was some hamster.

I left my tama on pause for a while(it was a teen) then when i cheked it, it was some hamster tama! it was also still on pause!
That could be if you put your Tama next to a computer, magnet, T.V, laptop, and other magnetic things. It loses its memory if it does. spam:please rate my picture! its a poemon mix! ok!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you didn't really pause it..And it might of evolved while you were away. It happens.

Not uncommon at all. I paused mine one morning, a few days ago actually, and it was totally dying and freshly evolved when I whipped it out at home. It had been in my back-pocket for a good deal that day, so it's quite possible I sat on it and unpaused it.

Either way, it's not really that big a deal, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back