Tama island

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whos ur fav tamagotchi on tamaisland at tha moment and how do u want to win

• violetchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mimitchi

• gozarutchi

• ichigotchi

• mamechi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are voting 4 violetchi

it is CUTE

u helped us with the make up question thanks heaps U ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :D :huh:

we are voting 4 violetchiit is CUTE

u helped us with the make up question thanks heaps U ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :huh: ;)
Thanks! :p If gozarutchi goes out, I'm going to vote for :D ! :p I like her and I do think that she is really cute. :p

Um, you guys, I don't mean to offend you but I believe this is in the wrong place. This is What Happened to My Tamagotchi? You could post this in Tama Town and e-tamago. Thanks!

i agree with kaygotchi, could a guide please move this topic to tamatown and e-tamago please. personally i think this topic is okay :)

The golden tamagotchi is out 2 day in nz do u live in new zealand honey sukle + u rox ps do u want to know what our names r tell us ur name if thats ok .our names r han and ash :) :wub: :lol: :wacko:

The golden tamagotchi is out 2 day in nz do u live in new zealand honey sukle + u rox ps do u want to know what our names r tell us ur name if thats ok .our names r han and ash :blink: :p B) :huh:
Great names! :blink: Thanks.

I see a dog at the park nearly every day called Ash! :p :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back