AUGGGHHHHHH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan64

Reaction score
Something is wrong whit my Tamagotchi because everytime I met the machmaker they alway's give me a girl! is this a glith?

Something is wrong whit my Tamagotchi because everytime I met the machmaker they alway's give me a girl! is this a glith?
No. I don't think its a glitch! :huh: I have three tamas who are on their 3rd generation and they have been with the matchmaker and have got girls all the time! :D It happens lots! :blink:

There is also a trick to get your Tama whatever gender you want via the Matchmaker. Press A when the book is open and you'll get a boy. I'm not really sure. Experiment!
No, it really doesn't work. Remember that it's 50/50 will you get the gender you want, so it's very easy to think that these 'press a button' cheats work.

It's just pure 'luck' that you've had so many girl babies from the Matchmaker.

On one of my v2's, I once got boys from the MM for 10 generations in a row. I believe that it really is random what gender you get, though. On that v2, I have 37 generations. About half were boys and half were girls, I just got a lot of each in a row.

:D :D :D

No, it really doesn't work. Remember that it's 50/50 will you get the gender you want, so it's very easy to think that these 'press a button' cheats work.
It's just pure 'luck' that you've had so many girl babies from the Matchmaker.
Is it?

Lucky that I wanted girls at the time, to marry my boy tamas! :)

Im mixed.
YAY! IVE DONE IT! GEN 99!
Wow!

Someday I'm going to get there, but I'm silly coz I've got a tama book of all my tamas!!! ;)

Songs about each one, every item, fave foood...Pictures...Its just that I like to do that! :D

By the way, what happened when you got to gen 99??? :) Please tell! I wanna KNOW! ;)

You're not alone, I have mated my tama four times, with only girl siblings. But the matchmaker came with Bill once, and I had a boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tarakotchi93 is right. :D

Once i pressed the A button to get a girl and i got a boy :hitodetchi:

I've heard that what gender Tamagotchi you get with the Matchmaker depends on how many times she comes before you accept. If you accept her the first, third, etc. time, you'll get a Tamagotchi that's the opposite gender of the one you have currently. If you accept her the second, fourth, etc. time, you'll get the same gender as the one you have. This has worked for me so far. Just keep a close eye on your Tama and catch the Matchmaker the first time she comes and you'll (hopefully) get a boy.

well there r different rumors about how 2 get a certain gender, another is its depending on the book 2 b open or closed when u accept, im not sure if anyone of this really works or if its completely random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back