Photo
- - - - -

Love potion?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pinkpanther740

• pinkpanther740 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:18 AM ( #1 )

My friend has a tamagotchi and she always play with this other tamagotchi and they had four hearts so they asked me if i could them some love potion so i did and they used it on one of their tamagotchis and then it ate it and it had two hearts blinking and the tamagotchi kept looking at both of the hearts? What is it doing???? :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh:

Replies

Views

Started

01 Oct 2006

Last Post

01 Oct 2006

Honeysuckle

• honeysuckle user photo

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:57 AM ( #2 )

My friend has a tamagotchi and she always play with this other tamagotchi and they had four hearts so they asked me if i could them some love potion so i did and they used it on one of their tamagotchis and then it ate it and it had two hearts blinking and the tamagotchi kept looking at both of the hearts? What is it doing???? :lol: :D :huh:

Well, the love potion is the key to marry another tama. While that tamagotchi is looking at the hearts, connect with another tama who is the oppisite gender. :D
They have to be the same age and both adults. ONLY.
Connect and select present. If you are lucky, your tamagotchi's might kiss and have babies! :blink:
Hope I helped!!! :lol: :lol:

Lambygirl

• lambygirl user photo

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:06 PM ( #3 )

If your tamas are different stages of adult(Oldie+Adult) it doesnt work. :blink: