A super tamagotchi? This is wrong!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, my friends brother has a v2, and the battery ran out. They switched the batteries with a new one, and then my friend was poking around. They said it still wouldn't work. The next day(the present day really..)he calls me saying that now it is like in Japanese, and he has a little bit of the debug stuff, like the fast forward time. He says the shop has weird and intresting items in it. I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like he sorta debugged it and it isn't fully debugged. What exactly happened here? I wanna say it was debug, but he didn't get to choose his character when his egg hatched.

i connected with my friends tama and then i went to my friend list and thename of the tama was in japanese

That sounds interesting... But it does sound part debugged... Did he say he tried debugging it?

Did he half colour in the debug space? Or not colour it in too darkly? Maybe that's how it happened. But it sound cool.

Here are all the functions I don't use in my Tamagotchi:

Gotchi Points

Usernames

Additional meals

Additional snacks

Bump

Flag

Memory

Sprint

Shop

Codes

Passwords

Souvenirs

IR connecting

Friend List

Items

Donating Gotchi Points

Parent List

I haven't been too bad without using these. Try it.

1. Missbehave, it's my [friends] brother. Anyway he lies alot, and he hasn't been saying its a fake. I may see him today, so I will see. If he's lying, he's gonna get a punch or 2 from me.

Okay, my friends brother has a v2, and the battery ran out. They switched the batteries with a new one, and then my friend was poking around. They said it still wouldn't work. The next day(the present day really..)he calls me saying that now it is like in Japanese, and he has a little bit of the debug stuff, like the fast forward time. He says the shop has weird and intresting items in it. I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like he sorta debugged it and it isn't fully debugged. What exactly happened here? I wanna say it was debug, but he didn't get to choose his character when his egg hatched.
maby he droped it and the landing was well um not exactaly roses :p that happened to my tama :furawatchi: it was not debuggeed at the time, but i debugged it worked fine :gozarutchi: but i don't recamand debugging unless youv sucsessivly debugged before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back