WHOA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerogamer

Reaction score
the story goes like this

i looked in the shop and i bought a ball then i checked my items to use the ball but then i saw grapes! and the other items were all messed up! after, i checked in food and there was a ticket!

when i feed it the ticket it went wacko! it turned fat and went all over the place and it turned sick and i tried to make it feel better but it just got sicker :blink: so then i had to reset :lol:

Wow, that's really scary... Hmmm... I was going to say if you debugged it, but that's definently the weirdest glitch ever then.

My advice is not to feed things that you know aren't food and play with things that you know aren't items. Try deleting them.

Version 3 is most notorious for its glitches.

What dancinkayley said! For example, someone said that their Tamagotchi had poop in the shop, they bought it and fed it to the Tamagotchi, and it vomited (or it looked like it!).

If you have fed your Tamagotchi something harmful, or the screen has frozen, you should Reset, Download as soon as possible. Secondly, although Reset - Downloading may seem harmless, sometimes when you reset, especially if there is a glitch at the same time, the Tamagotchi will auto-reset with no download option!

StarTama :blink:

HUH WHATS A DEBUG?

It takes too long to explain..... but anyway, dancinkayley is right. If you ever see something like that again, don't feed it to your tama. Try resetting, and click download. Or just delete the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back