Tamagotchi characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
I wonder if your tamagotchi characters are doing odd things because i had a paparatchi who did walk around whit a backpack on his shoulders. So i thougth that maybe other tamagotchi characters make diffrent things :blink:

thats a typical thing few characters do

Yes, the Tama walking with a backpack is something all Tamagotchi characters do.

Its commonly seen between August -> September.

If you do see an unusual animation, which you have noticed on other characters. Make a log of what time it is (on your tamagotchi's time, and the date, then check your tamagotchi at that time the next day and see if it happens again) then PM me that, because its interesting to see unusual animations :blink:

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
cool thanks for the info, don´t u know if they do unusual things in oct-dec?

These are random animations such as:

CHILD:

- rolling

? V1 - playing with items ?

TEEN:

- singing

- running (and tripping)

- V1 - playing with items

ADULT:

- brushing teeth

- "expanding" (going big and small)

- watching TV

- having a backpack, especially Whaletchi and Bill

- V1 - playing with items

- watching snow

SPECIAL DATES:

- Around Christmas: Santa/Christmas tree

- Around Easter: Easter egg and bunny

StarTama :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, why don't we make a big long list? You just gave me the inspiration...

Mametchi does that too. Children sometimes roll. Adults brush their teeth. Tamagotchi characters sometimes yawn in the morning and they do late at night too.

I have scrolled the date to the 24 of december on my tamagotchi and i have noticed that the music from the gramphone have change to the Nutcracker :wacko:

if any1 wants 2, like, chat 'bout stuff then im here... doin' stuff

What aren't we allowed doing? This was made for people to chat. Rey Mysterio go on TamaChat please please please? what does spam mean? im like sorta new i need a friend 2 help me a lil bit

Im dresin' up as a boi 4 halloween, its SO scary isn't it?

And im barky not Barky

-----------------

I LOVE DOGZYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DOGZYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What aren't we allowed doing? This was made for people to chat. Rey Mysterio go on TamaChat please please please? what does spam mean? im like sorta new i need a friend 2 help me a lil bit
I'll be your friend!

SPAM means short or inapropiate messages. I think TamaChat is only open on weekends and TT wasn't made for chatty topics and you aren't allowed to go of topic and have conversations. Just PM me and I'll happily be your friend!

~Rey Mysterio~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back