My Tamagotchi won't do anything?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiFairie

Reaction score
ok, so my tamagotchi became a toddler this morning and so then i left it with me for like 3 hours and nothing happens!! As in, When I check the hearts they're always full and it doesn't poo? and I don't have to take care of it as much. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or if I'm doing it wrong?? Is there something wrong with my tama?? :blink:

nope, it is very normal. :) it happens to me alot of times

Yeah, I figured that out for myself, and enjoy that I don't have to watch over my Tama too often, so I can bring it to school! :huh:

Yeah,thats why I like tama adults that like more attention than most.If im not on a break from school I like un-independent tamas because I have so much time.But if im at school Id like it to be independent.hehe.once I brought mine to school and it started beeping...but the battery was low so it was a quiet beep.

WAIT A MINUTE HERE!! This might be normal for tama ADULTS, but not toddlers. They should need attention every half-hour at least, so this is weird...... oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back