Photo
- - - - -

Sick Tama

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

snickerpie

• snickerpie user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:30 PM ( #1 )

Well, when I wanted to reset and download my tama, (because I wanted to!) Everytime, SICK TAMA, NO HAPPY OR HUNGRY HEARTS! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Replies

Views

Started

01 Oct 2006

Last Post

02 Oct 2006

spudilike

• spudilike user photo
  • Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:53 PM ( #2 )

It depends what 'state' your tama was in before you reset/downloaded. As it goes back to the last 'major' event.

If you try to reset/download a baby- it will go back to when it was first named - so it will have all hearts empty.

If you reset/download a tama that is at the point of 'death' - i.e. lying on the floor with a skull above it- it will have no hearts, when you get it back.

If you reset/download a tama that has just used the chest / genies lamp and has had some bad luck- it will be deficient in hearts.

So it really depends 'why' you had to reset/download to begin with.

snickerpie

• snickerpie user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:18 PM ( #3 )

No, you don't understand, he WAS NOT SICK at the time. So no offence, b7ut YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :wacko:

Thank you,

snickerpie

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 October 2006 - 07:08 PM ( #4 )

Snickerpie, perhaps you could put it in some nicer words? Like, "No offence, but that doesn't appear to be true." Well, like many people have said stuff about putting the battery back in and the Tamagotchi doing weird things, putting a battery back in does the same thing as resetting. But why does it happen to you every time? That's the real question.

Well, remember you're not alone. v3s are VERY notorious for being glitchy.