Poblem with my V3....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A7ZForever

Reaction score
Ok..................Ummmm.I was going to put in a code for my Tama in the Shop,I pressed A plenty of time,I even hold on to it for 2 minutes,but the shopkeeper didn't look surprised...this hasn't happened before....Is this a glitch?(or dear God no)or is the Shopkeeper to tired to look surprised(WTF)or am I doing something wrong(I don't think so)Pls help me

That has happened to me too. It's not a glitch.

BTW A7ZForever, love ya avatar!

*~Tamagotchi~*

If you try to make the shopkeeper look surprised to enter the codes and it goes ba-boom it means that one or more of your lists are full. (food list, snack list, item list) So it won't work. V3's are programmed to only hold 32 items and 15 foods and 15 snacks. If you food lists are full you can feed it the food to get rid of them to enter your code. If your item list is full you can trash items and I will tell you how to do that. Go to the friend list and select "Present". Then select the item(s) that you want to delete. Once you have the item on screen press the "B" button. It wil ask you if you want to wrap the item. When that shows up press the "A" button and it will show a picture of trash can. Press the "B" button and it will say "Sure?" Then that's when you choose "Yes". You can also get rid of one time use items by useing them when your tama is an adult. I hope I helped and good luck with your tama. OH- and I hope you get the code item you want. :)

GotchiGirl96 :lol: :D :D :angry: :ph34r: :wacko:

Try pressing the A button 4 times very fast without holding on to it...

One of your lists are full. Try deleting a meal, a snack and/or an item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back