giga pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitsjenn

Reaction score
are there any experienced giga pet owners out there willing to help me?i was thinking of buying a giga pet but theres a few things id like to know before i buy one. im a college student so i need to know if it had a pause mode so i can concentrate on my work. also, is the tv thingy worth buying? thanks :angry:

are there any experienced giga pet owners out there willing to help me?i was thinking of buying a giga pet but theres a few things id like to know before i buy one. im a college student so i need to know if it had a pause mode so i can concentrate on my work. also, is the tv thingy worth buying? thanks :blink:
Well, I'm 40 and I like my Giga Pets. As far as pause goes, you can put it in a school from 7 am till 5pm and it wont get hungry or tired or bored. It will also learn tricks in that mode. And you can always change the clock to work around your schedule if you need it to be quiet in the evening. You can also mute it totally if you want. I have the TV game and I think it's worth it. It's not that hard or challenging though. All you do is run around digging stuff up for other pets who send you on item seeking quests. There is no real challenge, but if you just want to relax and engage in some mindless entertainment then it will be fun. I think it is. It's very relaxing! And cute! They can also learn to do tricks from other animals. There are lot's of quests and you also have special quests to look for the kings lost scepter, crown, etc. There's also special quests that earn you the ability to change the color of your pet. It doesn't starve if you don't play it for days, but you have to care for it while you play. I think it's a good value for the price of 38 or 39 bucks considering you get a free hamster giga with it. And if you don't like it you can always return it with some excuse. I do! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back