Meh VP Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Okay. I DO have tamas, but I am not running them. I just bought one of the new gigapets...........I went to walmart, hoping for a Cat or dog or bunny. So, I went to the isle with VPs. It was BUZZING with people. They crowded asround the last Gigapet. I pushed through the crowd. "Excuse me!" I got it and ran. It wasn't a normal pet. It was a horrible scorpian. I sighed, but a VP was a VP. I looked at the drawn image. It was soo ugly. But then, I looked at the pixel image.

It was Kawaii beyond your dreams. I got impatient for it, and in the car, tried to open it with my teeth. When I got home, I knifed open the package, pulled the tab, And got confused. I read instructions, set the time, and set his name to Scor.

Then a sign popped up that said "Welcome Home Scor!" And that is my gigapet. I have problems with his health. His Health was Critical at nine. I let him rest for a few minutes, then it was 10. Still critical. Then I put him asleep again. Now it is 11,sick. He is making recovery progress.

I'm putting my darling little Scor back to sleep. To make it thirteen. It could take a few days untill he is 100% healthy. For now, Scor remains sick. He is now at 12%, still Sick. Now he's going back to bed. I feel sorry for him. Imagine: Your a baby, your critically sick and tired...........

Anyways, I'm gonna try to get his Personality to be cute and Evil. :K

I have a devil cake that Scor dug up from the devil world. He got sick by going exploring while he was tired. We explored for about.........45 minutes. He always made little sounds to tell me he was tired. We found alot of stuff, but still he is sick. His cute is 85, not bad. Angelic is 25....-.- Demonic is about 20! *grumbles* Anyways, here is my favourite feature listed in the instructions: (OMG! his health is 0% Critical! I just fed him!)

Pet School

Drop your pet off at Pet School. (Located Far right after exiting your pets house) for part of the day to have all it's needs taken care of automatically. This option is a option to take advantage of if you are in school yourself, need a break, or otherwise do not want to be disturbed by your pet's needs. You can use pet school, which does not cost anything, up to twice a day between 7AM and 5PM.

Uhhh, Scor got his health to 100% Today! And his Ebilness is worse than his goodness. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Anyways, I finished the book I was reading. Warriors. I now started Harry Potter, The order of the Pheonix. Time to udate meh siggeh!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna try my hardest to become a guide.......XP

Uhhh....Scor dug up a devil cake and 2 Pretty Pies earlier. And also, Scor went to school! There was a picture of him sitting at a desk, and a blackboard behind him. Under was how much time he had left to stay. When I got hime, he had 1 hour. I wish the Menu button was a little easier to push.........

This shippo avvie is getting old. *changes avvie to Inuyasha* There! Me=AnimeFreak..........Lol. TMM, Inuyasha, Pokemon, Spider Riders(ugh...), YuGiOh, And about a million more. 0.o

Anyways, Scor ate a devilcake and now his evil is 44, with his Angel 28. *grins* His cuteness is 108!!!!!!!!!!! That must be one cute scorpian. XD

Latest posts

Back