Getting different characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama2005

Reaction score
Well, I've been hoping to find out how to get all of the characters on the V3. If you would like to help, post the character, the stage, and how you got him/her (ex. how many hearts it droped before you fed it, where you good at games, ec.) I'm sorry if anybody had ever came out with a topic like this. I'vebeen busy so I haven't been able to check on tamatalk. Please help!!!!!!! :(

I would like to find out what my Tama is likely to turn into. Here are the details.

Name: Tiri

Current Stage: Teenager, Young Mimitchi

Toddler Stage: Kuchitamatchi

I feed her ususlly almost as soon as she gets hungry, keep her at a weight of between 20 and 22 (teenager) and I kept her at 10 and 11 when she was a toddler. If there is anything else you need to know about her, please let me know. If this is all you need, PLEASE try to tell me what she may turn into.

Woops, you are on an even generation so you cant get any of those characters.

You will probably get Chomametchi, mimitchi or decotchi.

I dont know or sure though.

2 things:

One, how did you know it was on the second generation if I didn't tell you ( out of curiosity), and two, what does decotchi look like?

Thanks for the help, I'm sure I will like whichever one she turns into. :D :D

check the growth-chart (and the charachart), u find both links on the left side

*Removed*

No advertising please. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how to get maskichi:

1. Play games ALOT.

2. Always pause it when you are done playing with it.

Takes LOOOOONG time to turn into an adult,but it should work. ^.^ :D :D

a decotchi looks like this cute ghost with puckerd lips i want one
actually you are thinking of dorotchi the ghost tama decotchi is the ugly frankenstein tama and believe me when i tell you it is ugly i know i have had one before

Yeah, you are right about decotchi or what ever the name is, the ugly Frankensein one. Mine just grew up and it is one! it is sooooo UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am devistated and humiliated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :huh: :eek: :eek: :p

I have had my tamas for ages, and i always get the same characters! ive wanted a memetchi but never got one :-( my tama at the moment was - Tamatchi then young mametchi and even though i looked after it super well i got tarakotchi? i always get him or mimiyoritchi and paparatchi. im starting to wander if i have any other characters on my tama B)

hhm well both my tamas just had babies but I was wondering.... if my v3 is a hanatchi and it mated witha furawatchi? what species is the baby likely to be??

and my v2 is a whaletchi i cant remember what it mated with anyway... any ideas on the first one?

thanks

Never judge a book by its cover....

Well here's how to get a mametchi:

Pay a lot of attention to it.

Fill up the training in only a few days.

Fill the happy/ hungry hearts as soon as they go down.

Leave the poop for a bit.

How to get a Memetchi:

Fill training up to about 7 really at a normal pace.

Fill the happy/ hungry heart as soon as they go down.

How to get a kuchipatchi:

Fill training up to about half way.

Fill the happy/ hungry hearts as soon as they go down.

Pay attention to the tama most of the time

Well, I've been hoping to find out how to get all of the characters on the V3. If you would like to help, post the character, the stage, and how you got him/her (ex. how many hearts it droped before you fed it, where you good at games, ec.) I'm sorry if anybody had ever came out with a topic like this. I'vebeen busy so I haven't been able to check on tamatalk. Please help!!!!!!! :D
I'll participate in this too! I have twin Teletchis (on 2 different tamas of course) here's my information for them:

Name: Zach

current stage: baby

generation: even

weight: 10 lbs.

I usually only feed him when he has no hearts. i keep his hunger and happy hearts at 1 heart. i usually keep him 12 lbs. or under.

I always clean up the poop when he poops.

I'm always bad at games (most of the time anyway)

and i always cure it when it gets sick

I always praise it when its crying

and i always feed him just scones and cones.

(but i did just give him one cupcake because there were 2 cupcakes in the shop on one of my other tamas so i gave him the cupcake i bought on my other tama and he ate it right away as soon as he got it)

Oh! I forgot to say! I always turn off the lights when it goes to sleep. :angry:

Name: Cody

current stage: baby

generation: even

weight: 10 lbs.

I usually only feed him when he has no hearts. i keep his hunger and happy hearts at 1 heart. i usually keep him 12 lbs. or under.

I always clean up the poop when he poops.

I'm always bad at games (most of the time anyway)

and i always cure it when it gets sick

I always praise it when its crying

and i always feed him just scones and cones.

(but i did just give him one cupcake because there were 2 cupcakes in the shop on one of my other tamas so i gave him the cupcake i bought on my other tama and he ate it right away as soon as he got it)

Oh! I forgot to say! I always turn off the lights when it goes to sleep. :eek:

so pretty much i treat them the same (so far anyways) I just copied and pasted it all for Cody, except I changed the name from Zach to Cody. I'll post again when they evolve!

kuchipatchiluver :) :angry: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back