WHAT HAPPEND?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eeeee

Reaction score
:) [SIZE=21pt]So, when i went to Tama town i clicked on the high thing....... fine...... then i entered the user name.....fine.................so now i want to get a prize passport, so i enter the code onto my older V3, it said there was a error, so i did it agan, it still said there was a error....... so i try my newist tama V3(new as in i JUST got it today) and guess what it said there was a error.......[/SIZE]

IS THERE SOMTHING RONG WITH MY TAMAS?? IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE ANSWER MY TOPIC!!

Did you type in the username exactly the same as it is in your tama? If not, then it will never work. And the reason why it might not work for all your other tamas is because they might all have different usernames. If you DID type in the username correctly, however, then maybe your computer has a glitch, or the website is not working properly. Hope I helped!!! :)

OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does the user name help thow?

OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does the user name help thow?
I think the password is generated from the letters of the username. I also think that they most likely created the username thing so that you couldn't be cheap and just get a password from your friend to get a free item without actually earning it. So yeah, i think that's why they have to username thing. Hope I helped! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back