Do you think its unfair when you tamagotchi dies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think it is unfair when it dies?

• Yes, Its really unfair that it dies because it doesn't give a warning that its sick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Who cares, its your fault you didn't look after it properly

• Sort of, It doesn't give a warning but yet its your fault it died

• Mine has never died

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp101 Tama

Reaction score
:angry: Do you think it is unfair when your tamagotchi dies. I do because it just without warning dies. Once I was on my tamagotchi and was in tamatown. I put it down while i played a game to get a prize and without being sick or anything it just dies of sickness. It is just really unfair. :angry: Luckily mine hasn't died for about a month now. When i first got it, it went all the way to an adult but died and then it would only get up to a teens and die. Now i have a generation 4 and will be getting a new genaration this week if it doesn't die(It is 4 tamayears old and its a tuesday) But i still think its unfair! tell me what you think in the poll. :wacko: :angry:

I recomend this site:

*edit: link removed. Sorry but it is against the rules to advertise personal websites in a post:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937 *

you can put web links into your signature or into your profile info :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't call it unfair. :angry: It just reflects on how you took care of your Tamagotchi, that's all. :angry: It's no ones fault that the Tama you had died, it just meant you need to give a litle more effort on taking GOOD care of it! :angry: :wacko:

~Tama-Love~

It's really not unfair, it's just the way they are programmed. I've never had such a run of bad luck, though I have had Tamas die a few times before. It must be related to some aspect of your caretaking strategy. Think about all aspects of how you have been raising them, and see if there is a problem. It could be neglect, too many sweets, or even something as simple as being chronically overweight. :wacko:

They do give a warning when they're sick. They go, bee-leeeep, bee-LEEP! bee-leeep, bee-LEEP! It's not unfair. Was it full up on hunger and everything?

I wouldn't say unfair, It only dies when you dont take good care of it. :unsure: Really, if you dont care for your tama, you should be aware that it may die. =l

i know, dacinkayley is right, it does give a warning before it dies, your tama is face down with a huge skull above it, and when you check on it then, you save you tam :D but like a minute (or was it 5?) after that your tam turns into the angel egg :( :(

excuse a mwa i donnot think that it is unfair when your tamagotchi dies because it is your fault you donnot take care of it my tamagotchi is 3rd generation and that is because i take good care of it !!!

HOW TO PAUSE A TAMAGOTCHI::::: you hold down the a button while you are doing that press the b button that take your hands off the buttons it will pause it

WHILE IT IS PAUSED:::::::::while your tamagotchi is paused it cannot dye it cannot grow it cannot do anything you also do the same thing how you got it on pause to get it off of pause!!!

it's fair because if you didn't take care of it thats why it died

^_^

:ph34r: Do you think it is unfair when your tamagotchi dies. I do because it just without warning dies. Once I was on my tamagotchi and was in tamatown. I put it down while i played a game to get a prize and without being sick or anything it just dies of sickness. It is just really unfair. :lol: Luckily mine hasn't died for about a month now. When i first got it, it went all the way to an adult but died and then it would only get up to a teens and die. Now i have a generation 4 and will be getting a new genaration this week if it doesn't die(It is 4 tamayears old and its a tuesday) But i still think its unfair! tell me what you think in the poll. :wub: :huh:
I recomend this site:

*edit: link removed. Sorry but it is against the rules to advertise personal websites in a post:

you can put web links into your signature or into your profile info :lol:
It DOES give you a warning. ^_^

The skull head is your warning and if you don`t give it medicine:

Bye bye tama! :)

Just lisien to your tamagotchis calls.

If it dies,it`s your own fault! :blink:

If a tamagotchi dies. It's your fault. And yes, it beeps a lot when it's sick. If you ignore it when it's sick, it becomes really sick and you can't do anything. That's when it dies. If it dies, it is YOUR fault. If you don't want it to die, take care of it!

*~Tamagotchi~*

On my v1's, I am on the 12th genoration because I took very good care of them. If you want to move up a genoration, you should take care of it better. I keep my tamagotchis close to me at all times. At school I set the time to their bedtime so they can sleep all day while I do my classes. I don't recommend pausing. It slows down growing proccess.

*~Tamagotchi~*

see i don't think it is unfair when your tama dies because like dancinkayley said it does give a warning that it is sick and when it starts dying it starts making really loud beeps like it is going out of control oh and here is a little trick if you catch your tama in the dying process before it turns into an angel quickly press the reset button and then download and your tama should be fine now if this doesn't work then don't blame me because i read this off of another post i saw about dead tamas and see it is also like this tamas teach kids the responsibility they would need to have to own a real pet so thats why i think it is unfair if you don't take care of your pet it will get sick and die if you don't take care of your tama it will get sick and die so think about it is your fault that it died but in another way this also teaches kids something else if you don't take care of your own pet it will die i am saying this again because tamas teach it in the way that is not painful and that this is what happens sometimes when pets are neglected but it teaches them without all the sad emotions of losing a real pet and i am so sorry i typed such a long post and i hope you guys aren't too bored by now

hey im new to this and ive never had an open post so can i just change the topic for a sec

is any one here?

It's neither fair, nor is it unfair. I believe that it's a simple fact of life, and it teaches a rather apt lesson. If you don't take care of something that relies on your help, it'll die.

Plus, if they didn't die, the game'd get boring so friggin' fast, it'd make your head spin. If you could just let it sit there, I hardly think I'd ever pick it up to feed it. Mind you, mine practically lives on pause like it's a life-support system.

Whatever. It dies, and there's nothing you can do about it, whether you think it should or not.

Sometimes it does die, when you've been taking good care of it. But, most of the time it dies because you haven't taken enough care of it. I know I always pick it up every five or ten minutes... it doesn't call out to me enough! :kusatchi: But I love it to bits. :pochitchi: I never ever let it die. My Tamagotchi's my best friend. :blink: :mametchi: :)

;) Do you think it is unfair when your tamagotchi dies. I do because it just without warning dies. Once  I was on my tamagotchi and was in tamatown. I put it down while i played a game to get a prize and without being sick or anything it just dies of sickness. It is just really unfair. ;)   Luckily mine hasn't died for about a month now. When i first got it, it went all the way to an adult but died and then it would only get up to a teens and die. Now i have a generation 4 and will be getting a new genaration this week if it doesn't die(It is 4 tamayears old and its a tuesday) But i still think its unfair! tell me what you think in the poll.  :)   :kusatchi:
I recomend this site:

*edit: link removed.  Sorry but it is against the rules to advertise personal websites in a post:

you can put web links into your signature or into your profile info <_<
Well, it's the owner's fault they neglected their Tamagotchi. That's why it must have died. That's my opinion though

~ Dolores ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back