Strange Tama stories and glitches!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you get glitches???

• All the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty often

• Not often

• Hardly ever

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Once or twice

• Never ever ever

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hiii!!! i wanted to make a post for people to talk about their strange tama stories and glitches!! talk all you want!!!

My tama's screen went black and I had an egg and then the origanal screen came back 0_0...

This isnt my story, really, but my sisters friends tama is a buch of pixels!!! no pixels were missing, though ^_^

TELL ME my tama never had a glitch is it glitch proof i'v had it fore 4 months allready:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once my tama got a ton of balls in it's snacks but when I tried to wrap them my tama froze

i was connecting my two tamas ( one was a teen the other one was a child) and the child turned old in the teen's screen! when it came back it was back to normal :wacko:

(very weeeeeiiiiiiirrrrddddd!)

p.s. i need friends! :lol:

One of my tamas (i made a board about it) keeps on going to the egg screen.I keep on downloading it but it wont stop!For details see the HELP HELP HELP HELP and so on board by Prettygirlmadi!

when i had accidently set the time to december 25(i was thinking christmas but wanted new years)santa was suposed to come but it froze instead

One of my tamas (i made a board about it) keeps on going to the egg screen.I keep on downloading it but it wont stop!For details see the HELP HELP HELP HELP and so on board by Prettygirlmadi!
You have to press B and it should say:

RESET

DOWNLOAD

If that dosen't work,I don't know.

i was connecting my two tamas ( one was a teen the other one was a child) and the child turned old in the teen's screen! when it came back it was back to normal
is it a different version than your friend's? if so, it's supposed to happen. if not, i dont know.

i was cleaning and my screen went blank and my tama was gone and i couldn't press any buttons so i reset it and it went to normal!!

i got the same glitch on my v3! i wrapped a ball from my snack list then it frose!! i had to reset it :D or eat all the beach balls :p

yesterday the 4rth of december.. i saw my v3 reset!! i dunno why! i thought it died but when i pressed b it said download - reset

i pressed download it was back to normal.... i guess it was the v4 connection or maybe i hit it hard on accident cuz it was in my pocket.

strange.......... :D :p ^_^

3 weird things happened to me. I don't know whether it is glitches but I will post them anyway.

1)My pet Angel left my tama and went to Tamatown as usual. But I couldn't see the picture of her in my tama!!!

2) When I was connecting with my friend , my tamagotchi was playing by itself. My friend's tama was not playing. It might be due to the magnetism. Because my friend stroke a magnet on my friend's tama!!!!! AHHH!!!!!

3) I left my tama in my pocket when we were taking photos with the christmas tree in a shopping centre. Then when I went to the toilet and checked on my tama , it suddenly had a baby girl with it!!!! I don't know if it was because the tama was in my pocket and when I moved , the buttons were pressed accidentally and the matchmaker came at that time so just the right timing. Or was it a glitch? :D

Berrydaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back