Photo
- - - - -

I dont belive it!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Nemotchi

• nemotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:05 AM ( #1 )

One day, i was playing my tamagochi .... a few hours later i stoped. after about... 3 to 4 hours later, my tamagochi died!!! and then when i click on my tamagochi, it came out again.... ok. what was that all about... :)

Replies

Views

Started

03 Oct 2006

Last Post

27 Oct 2006

spudilike

• spudilike user photo
  • Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:51 AM ( #2 )

One day, i was playing my tamagochi .... a few hours later i stoped. after about... 3 to 4 hours later, my tamagochi died!!! and then when i click on my tamagochi, it came out again.... ok. what was that all about... :)

It depends whether or not it was really dead. Just before it actually dies it looks dead- it lies on the floor lifeless with a skull above it- if you manage to catch it at that point you can still save it.

However- if it has totally died- it will be an egg with wings and you can't save it anymore- and you have to press A+C to hatch a new egg.

Have a look at these two pictures- you may have saved your tama just before it died.

http://img154.images...626/deadbe2.png

Denryuu

• denryuu user photo

Posted 03 October 2006 - 11:29 AM ( #3 )

Another thing: You may have mistaken your Tamagotchi running and falling on its face, which is a normal animation for all teens and some adults, for your Tamagotchi facedown on the floor about to die. If you pressed a button, it would have stopped the animation and gone back to normal walking around the screen.

Nemotchi

• nemotchi user photo

Posted 04 October 2006 - 03:07 AM ( #4 )

no.. it was totally dead...

Kiwitchi_Fan

• kiwitchi-fan user photo

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:15 AM ( #5 )

Okay this is REALLY unlikely but here goes: maybe it was changing into an adult, and it turned into Pipotchi. He looks like an angel but he has eyes and stuff. Thats probably not what happened though.........