My tamagotchi said somthing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did this happend to you before?

• yes!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemotchi

Reaction score
My mom was looking at my tamagochi while i was watching TV... then my mom said that a note came out from my tamagochi mouth... -.-... that tamagochi was a Billotchi.... :)

My mom was looking at my tamagochi while i was watching TV... then my mom said that a note came out from my tamagochi mouth... -.-... that tamagochi was a Billotchi.... :)
If it was in the evening it was probably yawning. They do that several times starting from about half an hour before they are due to go to sleep. It looks like this..(only this is a Mimitchi- but amost adults do it)

tamagotchi yawning

sometimes its singing (and dancing if its a teen), u dont hear anything, but see a note

I don't think adult Tamas sing, though, just teens. Maybe your mom just looked at your Tama at a funny angle.

It's really cool when they yawn - it seems like they stop the instant you look at them :) . Yawning is just yet another random animation.

StarTama :(

mines chucked up before! when it was sick it vomited! well at least i think it did!

well... it was a music note my mom said... she said it's singing

well... it was a music note my mom said... she said it's singing
Well in that case it is perfectly normal, many tama's sing! Usually the happy one's like Mametchi and Mimitchi.

When I posted the picture of a yawn, I thought you meant 'it said something...like in a speech bubble'.

Here's a singing picture instead!

https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8254/singingme5.png

i think your tama is definately singing and yes adult tamas do sing my furawatchi did it all the time when i had him anyways if it was a musical note than without a doubt it was singing

My mom was looking at my tamagochi while i was watching TV... then my mom said that a note came out from my tamagochi mouth... -.-... that tamagochi was a Billotchi.... :ph34r:
Your tama was singing. Dont worry, It's completely normal! :D

Well in that case it is perfectly normal, many tama's sing! Usually the happy one's like Mametchi and Mimitchi.
When I posted the picture of a yawn, I thought you meant 'it said something...like in a speech bubble'.

Here's a singing picture instead!

https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8254/singingme5.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! ^.^

cute! :)

my tama used to sing all the time. or it could be a yawn, but if it's a music note, it's just singing.

Gah, I want to see some animations too. I just restarted by Tama yesterday so it's only a toddler now.. -______-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back