McDonalds or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you like better?

• McDonald's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendy's

• Burger King

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like Wendy best - but they pulled out of the UK market a few years back - so nowadays I prefer BK - although if I have decided to eat a fast, cheap meal I choose the nearest and don't care if it is BK or McD... as long as it is "food" (LOL.. I use the term loosely...)

Well I don't like mcdonalds, especially after seeing the movie "Super Size Me". Even though the movie was about all fast food places, it was focused more on Mc D's so.... Anyways, their hamburgers are really small, but I like there fries.

I love Wendy's because they make really good chicken burgers and I like there baked potatoes.

I like Burgerking cause their fries and their burgers... So I like them both but I voted for Burgerking. (Random Pick)

i like Mc Donalds the best because of their fries.

I also like their Shamrock or Mango-Rasberry shakes (they are so good)

Thanx for voting :D
They are all incredibly un-healthy. I choose Arbie's since it is muh more healthier :D They grill them, Not fry them in fat! They use whole wheat buns! Much healthier. That's me! Healthy Girl!

They are all incredibly un-healthy. I choose Arbie's since it is muh more healthier :D They grill them, Not fry them in fat! They use whole wheat buns! Much healthier. That's me! Healthy Girl!
I don't eat fast food all the time, im more in for the salads and stuff, but when I do go I get a chicken burger and a salad or potatoe, at least its not as bad lolz

Like TamaMum, I am in the UK- I don't like MUCK-Donalds at all- I prefer Burger King out of those too- but if I had a choice- it would be KFC as I prefer chicken to beef.

(but if there's a SPUDULIKE try keeping me away! LOL!) :D I like a nice spud!

(That's a baked potato with a filling to those who don't know what a spud is.......Yummy!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Their OK on occasion. I say wendy's though.

I prefer poultry to meat, normally, so I'd much rather pull up to a local KFC than any of those.

I used to go to Wendy's for their Chicken Strips and side salad; but they discontinued the chicken strips. Oh well.

Oh to the person on about Arby's, they are the 3rd most unsanitary food establishment. So enjoy your whole wheat buns sprinkled in dirt.

It's called exaggeration people.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be exaggerating flight. I hear they are unsanitary in the fast food business, not everything.

I like Wendy's. But I don't eat fast food too often during Winter Break. I figure the holiday foods will keep my calories in line enough x_x

Well of course I'm exaggerating. Anyone who ACTUALLY thinks they sprinkle their buns in dirt is off their ball. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back