has it done this to you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama screen ever turned black?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Of corse, whose hasnt?

• No of corse not!

• uhhh... I forget

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you turn off the lights? If so, go to the "Lamp" Icon, and go to ON. :)

or

Did you put it in direct sunlight or heat? Don't do that again, but for now, put your Tamagotchi somewhere cool and dark. It should go back to normal, give or take a few pixels. :)

StarTama :(

Did you turn off the lights? If so, go to the "Lamp" Icon, and go to ON. :wub: or

Did you put it in direct sunlight or heat? Don't do that again, but for now, put your Tamagotchi somewhere cool and dark. It should go back to normal, give or take a few pixels. :lol:

StarTama :wub:
It was in the sun by our pool.

Did you turn off the lights? If so, go to the "Lamp" Icon, and go to ON. :wub: or

Did you put it in direct sunlight or heat? Don't do that again, but for now, put your Tamagotchi somewhere cool and dark. It should go back to normal, give or take a few pixels. :lol:

StarTama :wub:
It was in the sun by our pool.

Yes, when it died. I'm a murderer, I killed my v3.

When it died after the Tamagotchi floated up to the great beyond the screen blackened from top to bottom.

It could also be from heat or from turning the "light" off.

Did you turn off the lights? If so, go to the "Lamp" Icon, and go to ON. ;) or

StarTama :D
Reason 1: Lamp may be off. Go to the lamp Icon and press ON

Reason 2: Sometimes, If you leave you tama in the sun to long, the pixels may over heat and expand. Put your tama in to a cool dark room, It may fix the problem! :D

This has never happened to me.

true pointd. and some times when your tama is about to have a baby. the lights go out and fire works cum up

It turns black when you put it in the sun for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back