Hanna the Furwatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
Hanna the Furwatchi

Chapter 9- Sasha and Max evolve

Hanna drove home, happily knowing that Max was safe and was happy to know she resuced many babytchis. "That was a good thing I did today. Many parents will have their babytchis back, and the babytchi kiddnapper was caught," Hanna said to herself.

"G-g-good m-m-mommy," Max tried to say.

"Max? You said your first words? This fast? You were born yesterday! And you already said your first words?" Hanna asked. Max giggled. "Oh Max! I need to get the baby book!" Hanna said, running to the hallway closet and pulling out a baby book and and pen.

Hanna opened up the book to the first page and wrote:

Max said his first words. When I told him that I had done a good thing by catching the babytchiu kiddnapper, he said 'Good mommy'. He stuttered but I understood what he said.

Hanna closed the book, put it on the coffee table, and hugged Max. "Oh Max! I'm so proud of you! I didn't think you'd say your first word until you evolved into a toddler, but I guess you are a qucik learner," Hanna said to Max. Max laughed.

"M-m-m-m-mommy!" Sasha said as Hanna walked to the kitchen.

"Sasha! You too? Well I guess both my kids are fast leaners," Hanna said, grabbing the baby book and the pen and wrote:

Sasha also said her first word. As I walked away to the kitchen she yelled out 'Mommy!'. Of course she stuttered but I knew what she was trying to say. I am very proud of both Max and Sasha for saying their first words.

"Sasha, Max, I am hoping to havw this book filled when you are adults and when I'm an oldie. I will keep writing things down until the day you evolve into an adult. I love you guys and I hope you will love me too when you are teenagers," Hanna told them. Max and Sasha smiled and crawled-- or tried to crawl -- over to Hanna and hugged her.

Hanna hugged them back and then put them in their playpen. "I'll go make you two some warm milk, don't try to escape," said Hanna. Hanna walked into the kitchen and poured milk into Max's bottle and put it on the bottle heater when suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Hold on!" Hanna said, getting the bottle off the bottle heater so it wouldn't burn the milk and melt the plastic on the bottle. "Coming!" Hanna said, running to the door.

"Hey Hanna."

"Tina! Hi! How are you?" Hanna said, hugging Tina.

"Good, I'm still sad about my mother, but I'm trying as hard as I can not to cry, I'll cry when I get home," Tina replied. "Where are your babies?"

"Oh, they're in here," Hanna said, walking toward the living room. "Here they are!"

"Oh my! They're adorable! What are their names again?" Tina asked.

"Max and Sasha. Of course you know Max is a boy and Sasha is a girl, right?" Hanna said.

"No Hanna, I thought they were both girls," Tina said sarcastically. Hanna laughed.

"Well I was just warming up some milk, you want to help me feed them?" Hanna asked.

"Sure," Tina replied.

Hanna went into the kitchen, put Max's bottle back on the bottle heater, set the timer to 2 minutes, and went back in the living room. "They'll both be ready in 4 minutes," Hanna told Tina.

"Aww, your babies are sooo cute!" Tina said, making a high-pitched squeaking noise.

"Here's their favorite toy," Hanna said, getting the ball and giving it to Max. "Max likes to watch it bouce. Here, let me show you." Hanna picked up the ball and bouced it. Max's little body followed the ball as it bouces. His little eyes didn't leave it.

"Aww! That's soo cute!" Tina said smiling, showing her purly white teeth.

Suddenly, the timer went off for the bottle. "Oh, I'll be right back, I have to heat up Sasha's bottle now," Hanna said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. Hanna took the bottle off the heater, poured milk in Sasha's bottle, put it on the heater, set the timer for 2 minutes, and went back into the living room.

"There, two more minutes then we can feed them," Hanna told Tina, smiling.

Tina played with Max for a little bit and then the timer went off. "Be right back," Hanna said. She grabbed the bottles, gave Sasha's bottle to Tina, and then put Max's bottle in his mouth.

Tina picked up Sasha and held her in her arms, and put the bottle in her mouth. "Aww, so cute," Tina squealed. Sasha and Max both drank the bottles down really fast.

"...burp..." Max burped. Tina started laughing really hard. "That's soo cute!" said Tina.

Sasha soon burped and then fell asleep. "Come on, let's go put them in their beds to take their nap," Hanna said. Hanna and Tina walked to their room, and when Hanna opened the door, Tina's mouth opened wide.

"Wow, nice room. I guess Sasha's side is the pink side," Tina guessed. Hanna nodded and gently put Max in his crib and tucked him in. Tina did the same with Sasha.

"They're so cute when they sleep," Tina said looking at Sasha.

"Yeah, well, we'd better let them sleep," Hanna replied.

"I have to go anyway, I need to see Jack. Bye Hanna," Tina said, waving bye.

To be continued . . .

Chapter 10 will come out on Thursday

*~Tamagotchi~*

Latest posts

Back