Battery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tama V3's battery died. So, I got a new battery. I was so happy to have my tama back. Now a few days later (5 days), my battery starts running out. Does anybody no what happened?
What do you mean "running ou" how do you know? :(

~Tama-Love~

That's stange.. maybe the battery brans name is not that good.. :(
~Tama-Love~
It was a radio shack battery. I think that Bandia should sell their own line of batterys for the tamagotchi so that thet will last longer. Back on topic, does anybody know what happened?

There could be two problems:

1) Your battery isnt secured properly. Open up the back, make sure your battery is SECURE if it isnt, secure it down with some tape.

2) The battery is a dud. Buy a new battery.

//Haze

It's been working for five days so I don't know if it's not secure maybe it is a dud. Does anybody have suggestions for nicer branda that have worked on their V3's when they ran out of batteries?

Varizon is good and Energizer.. :wub: Thats what I always buy! :wub:

~Tama-Love~

Last edited by a moderator:
Duracell is also good... but remember that in any brand, there will be a few duds. :wub: That happened to mine a while back. If the battery cannot be secured properly, put a little bit of blue tack over it and put the back on to hold it in place.

StarTama :wub:

I made sure it was secure and it was. I think the battery might just be a dud. Is Radio Shach batteries a good bran because my sister is going to use the other battery from radio shack when she can find her tama.

My tama V3's battery died. So, I got a new battery. I was so happy to have my tama back. Now a few days later (5 days), my battery starts running out. Does anybody no what happened?
OMG! tamatama2005, whats up?

(sorry this is off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back