On my Own

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
I open my eyes, the sun is shining, and the world is big, and there she is, my mom, the person who brought me here. "Your name is Sudri, my new baby.." she announced, and she picked me and and craddled me in her arms. The smile on her face was golden, as I closed my eyes and smiled back. And that's how it all began...

My mother and I were inseperable. She played with me, I made her laugh, she fed me, and I gave her a million dollar smile. Life was great.. Until that one, night when it changed it all...

I had just gotten to bed after a long day, running and playing. My dreams were sweet and exciting, a world that was fun to visit... "Sudri, Sudri, wake up hun.." a voice said, and nudged me awake. "Mommy?" I said. "Hun, I have to go." she said, almost crying. "O ok, when will you be back?" I asked curiously. "I'm leaving, and I can't come back, it's my time to go.. I love you, and I will always be with you.." she said, and gave me a kiss and a big hug. By that time, tears were pouring down my face. "No!!!" I exclaimed, but it was too late, she was gone. I couldn't imagine being without my mom, being on my own, I just couldn't, but I had to.

My mom was counting on me, and she knew I could. I was going to make it, I was going to be just like her: Loving, caring, everything I wanted to be. That night my mom left had changed it all, I was on my own..

Latest posts

Back