ok............THIS IS WIERD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird stuff happens to V3s (I think only ConneCTion, although I may be wrong) when you take them apart or take out the batteries. Especially involving balls, such as having a lot of balls you didn't buy, or having balls in the snack list :p . If anything is obviously in the wrong list, don't use it, it could stuff up your Tamagotchi. Just delete it from the list. You can use the balls if they are in the item list; that's where they'd normally be.

StarTama :huh:

Lots of stuff like that happens when the battery is taken out. Mine had a smeary looking background for a while ^_^

Hmmm. I guess the thing to do is just ignore it ,or trash it if you can. Don't use it or your tama may freeze. Like StarTama said, this happens a lot in the V3 Connection. Just trash the items. If it's a lot of items and they won't trash. I'm sorry but you'll have to reset it. If that doesn't work, you'll have to buy a new Tama. (Last resort. This is very unlikely cause resetting should delete everything.)

My friend once had a V2 Tama. She had the same problem. She ended up buying a new Tama cause it was so messed up. The mistake because it was fed balls, hats, sunglasses, and glitch blocks, her Tama blacked out, and it froze, and then it just blanked.

I know this is offtopic but here there is a LOT of topics regarding this. In 2 pages I have seen about 7.

that happened 2 me 10 balls and 700 more ps :huh: :huh: B) B) B) B) B) B) :huh: :huh:

i'm ok with the ps ,and my tama was grate so thats good. :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back