e-tamago/ entama owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hershey's Kiss

Reaction score
:p I am so happy because I finally finished this pink book game and it was A LOT of trial and error!!

The first round you have to fill in the comic strip lines of what the tama characters are saying. There are three on the top and one on the bottom. The one on the bottom is easy. It's the biggest one. The next biggest and bold print one goes on the top right. The smallest one goes in the top in the middle. The last one goes on the top left.

the second round has a match- up for mametchi world, memetchi world :hitodetchi: , and kutchipatchi world :D ....so basically all the phone things or square with two ears shaped stuff matches with mametchi world. The pink round thing and the spring/plug thing matches with memetchi world, and the towel or toy green thing matches with kutchipatchi world.

the third round which was QUITE the challenge to figure out!! it has you match about eight tama characters with their names... but it is all in Japanese. The onion tama character matches with the name that starts with a curly-cue small t, apostrophe, capital E without the middle line. The bumble bee tama character matches the name that starts with what looks like capital L Z L. The Leaftchi/Violetchi matches the name that starts with capital J then a backwards capital J. The blue mummy tama character matches the name that starts with what looks like <z. The white round tama character with an apron matches the name that starts with what looks like a small curly -cue t and z. The red fire tama character matches the name that starts with capital U and an upside-down U.The ghost tama character matches the name that starts with what looks like ph. (There is another character that starts like this,too however, and I think it is the young mametchi.) The yellow pointy tama character starts with what looks like a capital E missing the top line and a small h. The electric cat tama character matches the name that starts with what looks like cH with a line coming off the top of the c.

I did not find out what the red mouse tama character matches with.

Well, I hope this helps someone. If it is confusing to you, you might just have to play the game yourself TONS of times like I did to see what I'm talking about and make up your own system to figure it out.

TTFN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back