Sleep or Pause

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bata

Reaction score
The First one I had came with a pause on it. it broke so I bought annother one.

Same one but this has no pause on it they both are Connections. If I turn out the lights is this the same as Pause?

What do I do If I am away, say school?

Thanks

Turning out the lights isn't the same as pausing the game. And if they're both connections they should both have a pause option on them. Maybe you have a faulty tamagotchi.

try putting it on the time screen...i dont know maybe it might work but that is only for connexion....

The main difference between pausing an your Tamagotchi going to sleep is...well...I don't really know but one difference is that your Tamagotchi ages when it's sleeping.

Also,what you should do at school is set the clock to a time when your Tamagotchi is asleep and won't wake up until your out of school,also it's a good idea to keep the sound off at school incase you hit a button and it beeps.Plus,it saves battery power and your Tamagotchi will age when your at school so you don't have to wait extra time to get your Tamagotchi to it's next stage.

If it is a US Connection then it should Pause, they came standard with this option. If it doesn't, then you do indeed have a faulty Tama and the only way to pause it then is to "Un-set" the time.

Sleeping is not the same as pausing, and your Tama will wake up when it wants to, unless you did like tama kitten says and change the time to when your Tama would normally be sleeping.

When I'm not able to check up on 'bubby' I go to the time screen then press the first and third button at the same time (this makes it so that you can change the time settings.) While the time is being changed your tama stays the same. It's like pause (I have no pause on mine either). My sister showed it to me and she actually had hers on the change time page for about a month (that's when she gave it to me to play with ;) ) If you want it to age you just change the time to later in the night, and then change it to day time and it will age, but it wont speed up the growth process. You can have a 21 year old baby if you did it long enough :D

afterglow - it's probably a regional thing. I'm in Australia and ours (that I've seen) just dont have pause

Well in that case, you don't have a ConnECTion... you have a ConneXION. :unsure: Totally two different models. The first ConnEXIONs don't have pause.

The US versions have always had Pause though.

oh The second one I bougth was from the United Kidom

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back