Photo
- - - - -

I need help with setting the name and birthday

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rye89

• rye89 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:17 AM ( #1 )

How do you set the birthday and name for the tamagotchi. I read the manual but it didn't tell me how. Please help. :lol:

Replies

Views

Started

23 Aug 2004

Last Post

23 Aug 2004

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:23 AM ( #2 )

OK, when it asks for the birthday, input your Birthday. Use the A button to change the date/month and B to confirm.
Once your Tama hatches, you have to name it. Use A to scroll through all the letters until you get to the one you want, then press B to move on to the next letter. Your Tamagotchi can have up to 5 letters in their name and once you've set it, you can't change it.

Rye89

• rye89 user photo

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:24 AM ( #3 )

[SIZE=1]It never asked me for it. Do I have to reset it now to do that?

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:28 AM ( #4 )

Well, usually it asks you for your birthday. Try resetting it and see if it asks this time...

Rye89

• rye89 user photo

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:43 AM ( #5 )

Ok, thank you so much! One last question. When you activate your tamagotchi and it stays as an egg, do you wait for it to hatch, or press download? I dunno what to do. Last time I pressed download and I didn't get asked an information.

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:48 AM ( #6 )

Well, your Tamagotchi will only hatch once you set the time. After that it will take 1 minute to hatch.

ardichan

• ardichan user photo

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:55 AM ( #7 )

^.^' hm.... I think Lozzie's pretty much covered everything.
The reason it didn't ask you to do anything when you select download is becuase it just start from the last thing that happened to it --- and if it hasn't even hatched yet --- or you haven't given it a name --- when you tell it to download after you reset, it just goes back to before it hatched.

The only way you can reset your birthday is if you press the reset button in the back, and instead of choosing download, choose reset... ^___^