I need help with setting the name and birthday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye89

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]How do you set the birthday and name for the tamagotchi. I read the manual but it didn't tell me how. Please help. :lol: [/SIZE]

OK, when it asks for the birthday, input your Birthday. Use the A button to change the date/month and B to confirm.

Once your Tama hatches, you have to name it. Use A to scroll through all the letters until you get to the one you want, then press B to move on to the next letter. Your Tamagotchi can have up to 5 letters in their name and once you've set it, you can't change it.

It never asked me for it. Do I have to reset it now to do that?

Ok, thank you so much! One last question. When you activate your tamagotchi and it stays as an egg, do you wait for it to hatch, or press download? I dunno what to do. Last time I pressed download and I didn't get asked an information.

^.^' hm.... I think Lozzie's pretty much covered everything.

The reason it didn't ask you to do anything when you select download is becuase it just start from the last thing that happened to it --- and if it hasn't even hatched yet --- or you haven't given it a name --- when you tell it to download after you reset, it just goes back to before it hatched.

The only way you can reset your birthday is if you press the reset button in the back, and instead of choosing download, choose reset... ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back