MY Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is practically by random Hashizoutchi along with every adu;t is a good character. ut dont only look at how it looks like, look inside of it, and keep it healthy and happy, thats what really counts! :huh:

p.S form things ive heard, i know now, that maskethci is for poor care. and there are also the tama charts, where you need a spesific generation(form what ive heard) but i know that there is somthing that your tama has to be and odd or even # in the generations to get this ( i dont know which one, theres a lot!) type of character.

hope i helped!

-kG-

hashi maybe something like (lower) average

Well, there really is know "good" tamagotchi character. Every tama has something good and bad about eachother. It doesn't matter what character it is, as long as it's happy and you love it, then yeah, it's a GREAT character!

^^I've been taking care of my V3 perfectly and it turned into Paparatchi. I can't escape the Paparatchi. :)

Hashizotchi used to be quite an average but friendly character in the P1&2. I'm not sure exactly where he falls in the ranking now, but I can't imagine it would have changed very much.

Thanks guys,I thought that if you have a certain charecter well,that depended on how you took care of it,cause in the manual it sais :Tamagotchi Connection is an interactive virtual pet that will eveolve differently depending on how well you take care of it.

Well yea,it said that......anyways thanks guys

Waffles....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back