Tamagotchi Connexion V2 Rei Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michiru

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Well I finaly got my little Tamagotchi today and I am really enjoying it so far. It's a little girl called Rei the case is Yellow with purple and pink starts with a blue lineing and buttons. I decided that she needs a lil partner too so I have reserved 2 a purple one and a red one I will decided which I want when I see them. Thankfully my friend works at a toy store so she has moved them so they won't be sold YAY. Can't wait for the second one that arrives in stock on Friday so I can start connecting them ready for them to have babys when there adult!!!

So far I have anaged to get 400 Tama Points saved up which is pretty good and I have 3/5 codes. Really looking forward to Friday now so I can get my next little pet.

Well so far it's been pretty quiet with the V2 it doesn't need alot of attension like Ocean. It went into the infant stage 1 hour after hatching which was cute and last night it turned to 1 year old and becomes a teenager that looks kinda like this ^_^

I think it's a Young Mimitchi. Looks cute anyway she keeps having little baths on screen. Bought her a spade today but it dug up a snake and scared the poor girl. I gave her a treat cake to make up for it tho. So far she has 445 points left and is saving for somthing cool in the shop. Tommrow I should be getting her a little friend to play with if I can get to the shop where my friend works. She has saved one for me <_<

Latest posts

Back