Photo
- - - - -

WALKING TIME BOMB TAMA...............

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

..::**100% CuTe MiMiTcHi**::..

• 100-cute-mimitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:07 AM ( #1 )

I WAS GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WHEN I GOT HOME I PUT MY TAMAGOTCHI ON THE TABLE AND I TURNED ROUND AND IT EXPLODED! I'M SOOO UNHAPPY! HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?

THE NEXT DAY..........................
I FOUND OUT 2 STUPID BOYS HAD PUT MY TAMA INTO WATER AND PUT IT BACK INTO MY POCKET!!!! :D :D :D :D :P :P :D

Replies

Views

Started

03 May 2005

Last Post

03 May 2005

Michiru

• michiru user photo

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:11 AM ( #2 )

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

Water wouldn't do that to a Tamagotchi they must have put somthing else in it? Maybe in Science class or somthing? Water would just ruin it wouldn't make it explode. Since I kinda know u would you like a cute little Dragon and Pheonix P2? I know it's not much but I have a spare one and he needs a good home

..::**100% CuTe MiMiTcHi**::..

• 100-cute-mimitchi user photo

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:14 AM ( #3 )

YE i KNOW THE 2 BOYS MUST HAVE PUT SOMET IN TO MAKE IT EXPLODE

TrickerTreat

• trickertreat user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:20 AM ( #4 )

Okay no. Nice attempt but that was completely unconvincing.

spiffy

• spiffy user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:15 PM ( #5 )

[quote name='..::**100% CuTe MiMiTcHi**::..' date='May 3 2005, 09:07 AM'] I WAS GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WHEN I GOT HOME I PUT MY TAMAGOTCHI ON THE TABLE AND I TURNED ROUND AND IT EXPLODED! I'M SOOO UNHAPPY! HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?

THE NEXT DAY..........................
I FOUND OUT 2 STUPID BOYS HAD PUT MY TAMA INTO WATER AND PUT IT BACK INTO MY POCKET!!!! :D :D :( :( :( :( :D
[/quote]
[quote name='..::**100% CuTe MiMiTcHi**::..' date='May 3 2005, 09:07 AM'][color=blue][SIZE=7][font=Geneva]I WAS GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WHEN I GOT HOME I PUT MY TAMAGOTCHI ON THE TABLE AND I TURNED ROUND AND IT EXPLODED! I'M SOOO UNHAPPY! HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?

it really exploded or the screen went? And who were the boys to touch a Tamagotchi that wasn't theirs anyway. They cost an awful lot of money! Tell them they can buy you another one? Why on Earth should they do such horrible things? :D :D :P :P
The boys at my school once got my friends Tama and punished it a lot but I do not think they would dream of dunking it in water...