will my tama be allright

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamzin

Reaction score
:D Well its not that inportant but the other day i droped my tama on a concret floor it landed on its side itt waz allright but im worried because people r saying that when they dropped there tama on the floor it when all funny . All i wana no is that it will be allright cause iv only just got it (poor tammy)

no its been fine thanx so much for replying i waz getting worried about my tama its having a bath right now lol :D

mine has droped many times and it is still perfect!!!!

( Exept for the little scratches on the back.)

thanx for all your replys i think i waz worried for nothing :unsure:

:wacko: its ok becuz 1ce i was walking in skool and a girl ran into me and i was holding my tama and it slammed agenst the wall but it was only the first time it hit somthing so it was ok it just depends if it was the first time yu slammed it becuz if it was like the 10th this happend to mi brother it was like the 10th time he dropped it and his screen craked and ink started pouring out and it was fraking so it all depends on how many time yu've dropped it so if yu just got it it'lll be ok ;) :lol:

:wacko: its ok becuz 1ce i was walking in skool and a girl ran into me and i was holding my tama and it slammed agenst the wall but it was only the first time it hit somthing so it was ok it just depends if it was the first time yu slammed it becuz if it was like the 10th this happend to mi brother it was like the 10th time he dropped it and his screen craked and ink started pouring out and it was fraking so it all depends on how many time yu've dropped it so if yu just got it it'lll be ok B) :lol:
if yu screw up 1ce yur ok but if yu keep on screwig up yu'll be dead :ph34r: ;)

I ve dropped mine millions of times.... ( I try to juggle them!!!!) LOL!!!!

Name: Viole

Egg: Pink

Name: Chip

Egg: Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back