Chicken Soup For The Tama Luver's Soul...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick The Glitch You've Had Happen 2 U And Reply...Give advice and info on its cause! THNX&#3

• You Push One Button And It Goes Out Of Control!!! OH NO!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Look In Your Snacks To Feed Your Tama And All Of Them Have Turned Into Balls!!!

• Your Tama Has No Battery In It... You Have Taken It Out...Then Your Tama Beeps!!!

• (Rumored) You Find Poop In The Shop For 200pts...You Feed It 2 Ur Tama And He Barfs!

• All Of Your Items Have Suddenly Disapeared!!! WHERED THEY GO MY TAMA DIDNT DIE!!

• Your Tama Has Been Dead For Days... You Press Reset And Download And Its Alive Again!!

• Your Very Young Tama Dies After You Clean His Poop!!! BUT HE WAS HEALTHY!?!?&#33

• Your Tama Locks Up And You Cant Push The Buttons...So It Dies!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten3c3

Reaction score
Please Pick And Answer With A " I Need Help " Or Info On What Causes This Glitch.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\JUST REPLY ////////////////////////////

Ask Me For Some Help If You Need It...Reply Or PM Me I Dont Care Wich One.

Oh And Uhhh, PM ME IF U LIKE MY AVATAR!!!!!! :mametchi: XD

()_()

( o.o)

c((")(") Like My Bunny? PM Me & Ill Make You A Dog, Cat, Or Bunny. :)

Ok I Voted The Food Into Ball Thingy...Honestly I have no clue what causes this but if someone knows what happened...PM ME OR REPLY!!!!!!!!!! :mametchi:

Ok Reply Anyway :)

The "push a button and it goes out of control" is just the hyperspeed feature you get from pressing button C after debugging your tam. To avoid that, simply un-debug your tam.

:lol: :) :(

We prefer that topics like this are not made on TamaTalk - because it is such a broad topic and it becomes very difficult further down the track for people to sort through them and find the answers they are looking for.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back