ur username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink4ever

Reaction score
I was just wondering y certain tamatalkers picked their names,i was just wondering,well i picked pink4ever cuz pink is my favorite color

"Kaledrina" is by a band I love. It's a little morbid on first glance, but I have my own interpretation of the song...

an arm is off

an eye is missing

a face is cracked

a mouth is rusting

a dress is ripped

a hand is stuck

this mechanism

seems to be broken

but pull the string

still it can talk

"my name is Kaledrina,

and I love you very much"

In my life, even when at my lowest, when everything is broken and wrong and falling apart, I still manage to survive, and more importantly, I still manage to love.

That's why I call myself Kaledrina. <3

I picked kuchipatchiluver because i love Kuchipatchis! i put the 'u' instead of an 'o' in luver because it looks cooler.

kuchipatchiluver :) ;) ;)

I picked mines cause all meh friends used to call meh BabyGurl. I added the 5436 to the end cause they said some 1 already took it, I doubt that.

.:Ciara:.

Part of my username is my real name, and part of it is the name of a former celebrity whom I have been said to resemble. Someone combined part of my name with hers and gave it to me as a nickname, and I really like it, so it stayed. :)

I was just wondering y certain tamatalkers picked their names,i was just wondering,well i picked pink4ever cuz pink is my favorite color

Mimitchis rock, so I chose the mimtchis_rock part. The numbers were just completely random.

~ Dolores ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked mine a year ago because I loved tamas a year ago. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked mine because I used to luv tamas(i will start again in february)and I luv rock 'n' roll!

Thats what make up my name!

T_R and you know it!

i love the acctress Sandra Bollock (sp?) and gotchi because this is a tamagotchi site :rolleyes:

When I made the account I was addicted to tamagotchis (not now)! I'm a girl, and I have a cat named Desmond. Put it all together and what do you got? Tamagirl_desy! XD

*Tgd*

I liked to ice skate and roller skate at the time so I decided to be called 'skater girl' but that name was already taken so I swaped the 'at' for an '8' and I got 'sk8er girl'. :chohimetchi:

-sk8er girl-

Hmm... I got my username becuase at time I joined (a little more than a year ago) I really wanted a santagotchi so that was the first thing that came to my mind, but I had to put *'s because The username santagotchi was taken... so My username became *santagotchi*. But I prefer being called my real name, Camelle, I just don't know why.

Camelle^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back