My Tamagotchis' Lives:Past and Present...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamakitten

Reaction score
Introduction to Debugging

Well,my brother debugged my Tamagotchi Connection and now I'm expiramenting with it's charecters and features.So I will document the information I learn here for all to see.Hopefully,you'll find out information and it will help you in some way.

The pros and cons of debuuging

Pros:

• 1.Cool charecters
  • 2.cool features
  • 3Discover future charecters
  • 4.Re-Unite with old friends.
Cons:

• 1.It will suck up a ton of battery power
  • 2.You might ruin your one of your Tamagotchi's funtions if you aren't careful.
  • 3.Debug charecters do NOT get married if they are secret charecters.
It's your choice whether you debug or not read this log to read about my expiriences with debugging to find out some info so you can decide if you want to debug.

Last edited by a moderator:
DEBUG:Nazotchi1

Here is some info on the non-debug Nazotchi:

What it eats:Snack:Candy Meal:Cookie

Comments:I really don't see the big deal about Nazotchi.It is cool but try the debug Nazotchi,it's much cooler.If you have questions about non-debug Nazotchi,consult a Nazotchi Log beacause I only had Nazotchi for about 5 min. so please don't ask me about it.

DEBUG:Ufo-chi

Here is some info on UFO-chi:

Food:Snack:it drinks something in a can with an E on it. Meal:Cheese

My Comments:This DEBUG charecter is so cool!It's a GREAT jumper and it looks so cute when it's happy!This charecter is from the Mesuchi.What did I tell you,Re-unite with old friends.I recomend getting this one! ;)

Ok,today I'm typing up my expirences of today.

DEBUG EVENTS #1:

Ok what happened today was that I chose a Young Mimitchi.I put it in hyper time and the next then I know I'm on my tenth generation!In one day!But,when I was at school,I put my Tamagotchi in hyper time and it started pooping like crazy and died!. :D

It was so sad watching my Tamagotchi die in hyper time.

DEBUG EVENT #2:

My brother took my Tamagotchi today and linked up our to old timers.One looked like a girl but was a boy and one was the boy old timer and was a boy,and they GOT MARRIED!I don't know if this is a glitch beacause one looks like a girl.

hey tamakitten would you like to be tamagotchi pen pals and share our tamagotchi experiences over e-mail u sound just like the kind of girl(i think u r a girl lol) for me if u would like to be my pen pal please pm me thanks -tamagotchis rockbye-bye!!!lol!!!!

Ok thanks Spiffy,I really wanted to know that and it's ok that you interupted my log since you just wanted to help.

Latest posts

Back