I just bought a Mothra today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
I am beyond excited! I just bought my first Mothra Tamagotchi a few hours ago on eBay. I have wanted one of these for SO long! This is too cool. :)

As soon as I get it up and running, I will post all the interesting things I learn about it in this thread, for anyone who is curious to know more about them.

I'm also curious to see who else has a Mothra, since they are rarely mentioned on TamaTalk. If you do have a Mothra, I would love to hear what you think about it!

Oh! That's so awesome! ;) :mellow:

I personally don't have one, and I haven't really read much about them. There is lots of info on Angelgotchis and Mesu/Osu etc, but not much on the Mothra as you mentioned. Where did you order it from (like where on eBay - Jason's store?). ;)

Congrats! :)

How fun! Lucky you!

I don't have one - but I sure wish I did!

I can't wait to hear information about it from you!

jappyx, I just started searching the eBay stores for "Tamagotchi" and I came up with a huge list of stores that mainly had V1 and newer. There is one guy, though called toyzinjapan that had the Mothra. He seems pretty legit, and he has some pretty cool things because he is based out of Japan. I only found his store out of desperation because I couldn't find Jason's store at all. In fact, I still can't. ^_^ :)

Fiddles. I just gave up my big secret. ^_^

jappyx, I just started searching the eBay stores for "Tamagotchi" and I came up with a huge list of stores that mainly had V1 and newer. There is one guy, though called toyzinjapan that had the Mothra. He seems pretty legit, and he has some pretty cool things because he is based out of Japan. I only found his store out of desperation because I couldn't find Jason's store at all. In fact, I still can't. :unsure: :D
Fiddles. I just gave up my big secret. :lol:
Oh cool, thanks for letting me know! :D

You can find Jason's Store here: https://stores.ebay.com/Jasons-Store_Tamago...1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Enjoy! B)

I can't see any Mothras at his store at the moment, but I think he's had them before. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am beyond excited! I just bought my first Mothra Tamagotchi a few hours ago on eBay. I have wanted one of these for SO long! This is too cool. :ph34r:
As soon as I get it up and running, I will post all the interesting things I learn about it in this thread, for anyone who is curious to know more about them.

I'm also curious to see who else has a Mothra, since they are rarely mentioned on TamaTalk. If you do have a Mothra, I would love to hear what you think about it!
WOW!

What is a mothra anyways?

Confused LOL

-yoshi999

Gee, jappyx, thanks alot. I see myself needing a second job now. :) :D

Honestly, I really do appreciate it. ^_^ He has some things currently that I've been searching all over for. Thanks for the link, I'm thrilled!

yoshi999, A Mothra Tamagotchi is based on the Mothra character from Godzilla. A giant monster moth. lol

id love a mothra one... mainly because i love moths and anything related. XD

Oh I got a mothra gotchi off of Ebay as well.I got it a few days ago.

what do u8 do on it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, you raise a Mothra on it. hehe I've never had one before, and I'm still waiting on mine to get here. I just messaged the seller today to see where it is at. When I get it, I'll let you guys know what is all about. In fact, I will probably start a growth log about it. :furawatchi:

Well, you raise a Mothra on it. hehe I've never had one before, and I'm still waiting on mine to get here. I just messaged the seller today to see where it is at. When I get it, I'll let you guys know what is all about. In fact, I will probably start a growth log about it. :wacko:
I'm eagerly watching your updates- as I also purchased a Mothra last week from the same seller- I wonder which of us will get theirs first! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back