What's the difference?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover4Ever333

Reaction score
What is the difference between Tamagotchi Connexion Version 2 and Tamagotchi Connection Version 2? I mean, there doesn't seem to be any difference. Aren't they all just Tamagotchi Version 2? Does this also apply to Tamagotchi Version 3? What about Version 1?

Also, can people tell me what types of Tamagotchis are out there?

I know there are these:

Angelgotchi

Devilgotchi

Tamagotchi Ocean

Tamagotchi Version 3

Tamagotchi Mini

I also know that there are Versions 1 and 2, but I'm not all that sure about them. Is there anything else I'm missing?

There is also A Mori No Tamagotch, or Forest Tamagotchi. There is a Mothra Tamagotchi. Those two are really hard to find.

The first versions of Tamagotchi to come out 10 years ago are now called P1 and P2. These are fairly easy to find, and definitely worth purchasing.

What is the difference between Tamagotchi Connexion Version 2 and Tamagotchi Connection Version 2? I mean, there doesn't seem to be any difference. Aren't they all just Tamagotchi Version 2? Does this also apply to Tamagotchi Version 3? What about Version 1?
Also, can people tell me what types of Tamagotchis are out there?

I know there are these:

Angelgotchi

Devilgotchi

Tamagotchi Ocean

Tamagotchi Version 3

Tamagotchi Mini

I also know that there are Versions 1 and 2, but I'm not all that sure about them. Is there anything else I'm missing?
Here are some more:

Mori No Tamagotch (Garden Tamagotchi)

Mesutchi

Osutchi

Mothra no Tamagotch

Gejintchi (Peking Man) Tamagotchi

Chou Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi (Entama)

Ura Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi (Uratama)

Keitai

Keitai Akai

And if you could count this one as a Tamagotchi, there's always Digimon :unsure: And there's also the Gameboy Tamagotchi versions.

Tamagotchi Connexion and Connection aren't much different. Maybe items have different names (Stuffed Animal -> Costume) but that's pretty much all.

I have Connexions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back