Angel's Tamalog(Her Diary)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Date,October 7th 2006

Dear Tamalog,

Hello,I'm Angel!Right now I am a toddler.It's awesome being Livvy's (my username) Tamagotchi.She takes good care of me,and takes me everywhere!(Espeacially when she has to go potty :ph34r: )

My faveorite game is Bump!I love it because,I get to show off my strength and beat other tamas!And after a good game of bump or Get Music,I love to eat a yummy apple or tart.If I get to round ten on Bump,Livvy is going to give me a soda for a snack!

I also met awesome Tamagotchis today,Toney and Pearl!They are my best friends,I give them four smiley faces!(That means they are my best friends)Pearl and I love to play games together.She is good at almost all of them!Right now she is a toddler too,but still older than me.The only game that I win,is that balancing on a ball game.I get perfect every time!But as for Pearl,she falls off and get's all kinds of Boo-Boos.But I gave her a plane ticket to Hawaii to cheer her up!

And Toney,he is a toddler too.But really nice.Toney doesn't really like to play games very much.He likes to sing instead!He has a beautiful singing voice,my voice sounds like CROOOOAK SCREEEEECH! :lol: But anyway,he likes to give me presents though.He gives me hearts,flowers,and worms! :ph34r: Other than that,Toney can be cool sometimes.

Now your probably wondering about my day now are you?Well,I went to Tamatown!It is soooo big!I love the food court!There is so many cool things to eat.Like the juice for instance.It is soooooo.......Juicy!Only for 80p too!But the delicious pizza,with cheddar cheese and pieces of tomato in the sauce...and......WOAH!Went to Lala-Land.Sorry.I also bought a ball at the toystore.It is so big.Bigger than me!I love to roll it though.I then left Tamatown because there was nothing else to do.My wishlist right now,A BOOMBOX!!!I can listen to music all the time that way.That would be sooo awesome.

After a big drumstick I ate,Livvy had to go take a shower.And,you guessed it,she took me with her.While she was in there,the steam came out,and the warmth made me sleepy,my stomache was nice and full.Then I fell asleep.Goodnight.

Love,

Angel

.Z

Latest posts

Back