Cat Condo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows112

Reaction score
Do you like Stuffed animals? well if you do, and you have some, heres a cool idea!

Cat Condo

You will need:a large, wide cardboard box; a stuffed animal or two,

and stuff you have that could be a piece of furniture, card stock ( optional for paper furniture), and maybe a GBA SP (gameboy advance sp) for a tv ( oh and two medium sized towels for floor)

Directions: Place the cardboardbox onto your bed or something big and then, to do the exterior, ask an adult to cut out a window or two with a sharp knife ( dont try this by yourself, its dangerous) then cut out a door. also, keep the leftover for a castle drawbridge door. then, Place 2 medium sized towels for the floor ( can be any color.) then. find some stuff for furniture ( Small Trophies, Orb-shaped fish bowls for an interesting bed, Tissues for blankets, etc.)

and then place a game boy advance sp for a tv. to make it look like a tv, turn the gameboy until the edge of it is in a right angle. you may also make furniture out of card stock. my cat condo has: a drop-in mailbox. a tv made out of card stock, two trophies for statues, a fishbowl for a bed, and more! well i hope you enjoy my craft!

Shadows112

I made one for my teddy bear, Angel! She LOVES IT TO PIECES! :furawatchi:

Thank you so much for giving me the instructions on Angel's house! :furawatchi: If you have any other ideas for cuddly toys and things pleeeeeeeeeeeease PM me telling me about them! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi:

you are welcome, ive been fiddling with my cat condo ever since i made it

Im also copyrighting it so no one can post another one becuase recently one of my Rp topic was copied. i wont say any names but i will say that (s)he has the word Tamagotchi in her name

Variation Update: If you have multiple boxes, make a town of cat condos, make a suburb, or make a city if you have a whole ton of them!

I used to do that all the time with my brother and our beenie babies. SO CUTE. we even took pictures of it and modeled our stuffed animals on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back